I've a weird issue with the last rune version.
- music libraries are stored on a nas, using nfs
- This nas has "HDD hibernation" to minimize power consumption
- one library contains ~650 songs
- playlist is created with all the songs in this "huge" library
- rune audio is usually switched off
when I switch on rune audio, playlist only contains a small part of my files (~399 if i remember). It seems it's happened when the disk was hibernated (but not sure). It's strange, because I thought rune audio had a database. Am i wrong?
But even if runeaudio was reading files through nfs mount to display playlist, i have no particular issue with my Pc running Archlinux system to access my nas files (just some latency when the disk wake up).
Any idea whats is going wrong? Can a nas latency may rise this issue?
If I'm wright, mpd can manage by default a lot of files, so it is not related to a limit size of 400 files...
What is the process to display the playlist?
Thanks for your help!