YouTube Support (Search and Play)

Suggestions/requests/ideas for RuneAudio core features and functions

Re: YouTube Support (Search and Play)

Postby nic » 09 Dec 2017, 22:18

I can't seem to find out how to delete entries from the local storage queue . I have used the partition explander and seem to only be able to store ten tracks .

cheers

Nic
Pi3 , Kali / Piano 2.1 (with dedicated choke input PSU) ----6SN7 beta follower---BUZ900P choke loaded source follower---Beyma 15XT in 230l cabinets/TPL150H AMT .
nic

Postby lapor » 02 Jan 2018, 20:44

Hey,

I tried the Rune YouTube addon, but I cannot make it to work. I use the latest dual boot (RuneAudio and OSMC) on Raspberry pi 2. I instelled the addon through the addons from the menu.
When I import youtube link it says fetching video and the "loading/updating/refreshing" icon is rolling (instead of library icon). But nothing after that. I wait for quite some time, but nothing happens. Do I have to find the song in the library?

Thanks
lapor

Postby nic » 04 Jan 2018, 19:29

With regards to my post about clearing Youtube queues from internal storage . I have found the only way to do it , is to remove then reinstall the add-on . I still can't work out why I can't store more tracks on it even with the partition expansion addon activated . Perhaps a larger SD card required ?

Happy New Year everyone

Nic
Pi3 , Kali / Piano 2.1 (with dedicated choke input PSU) ----6SN7 beta follower---BUZ900P choke loaded source follower---Beyma 15XT in 230l cabinets/TPL150H AMT .
nic

Postby tuna » 08 Jan 2018, 15:02

The songs take up about the same as an mp3, by default you have about 50mb free storage on a 2gb card, so thats about 10 songs.

Partition expander expands the rune file-system if your card is bigger than 2gb, so if its a 4gb card, you'l get 2gb to store your songs.

I'll work on an option to delete the files, but for now you can always delete individual songs by visiting your rune in windows network places \\yourrunename\LocalStorage\Youtube
tuna

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Feature request