I am running version rAudio 1 (20210227) on Linux version 5.10.16-3-ARCH / Raspberry PI 4 Model B Rev. 1.2 (with an HifiBerry DAC2 HD attached) with the lastest updates from today and struggeling with the following issues:
1. Wi-Fi setup gets lost after reboot / cold start.
- Configuration of Wi-Fi via an SD-Card-Reader in the BOOT-partition in the file "wifi0" and renaming it to "wifi" worked but only until the next reboot / start. Though afterwards there is some configuration of my Wi-Fi-Information stored in ROOT/etc/netctl/.
- Configuration of Wi-Fi via the rAudio Access point (192.168.5.1) worked but after reboot the Access point was active again and my Wi-Fi-Network listed inactive below. Connecting to my Wi-Fi the Access-Point got disabled. So far so good but after restart my network-information was gone and only Access-Point active.
- Is there a further way to configure Wi-Fi? Something with "wpa_supplicant" or is that not the arch-way
2. GUI Menu is missing when connecting via an Android-Phone-Browser (see screenshots).
- I cannot access the settings menu nor the next track button in playback screen.
- Connecting with a Linux-Browser from PC all GUI-Elements are there, so I guess its a mobile browser issue.
Here are some log file entries I think might be helpful:
- Code: Select all