RuneAudio+R e6

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: RuneAudio+R e6

Postby alecs123 » 11 Dec 2020, 16:34

Thanks Rern...
The files were created by rhythmbox in ubuntu... then saved to the NAS... on versión 0.4b and 0.5b I had to modify the path but then just copied the .m3u files to /var/lib/mpd/playlists and that worked
I will try removing all EXT info, do you recommend a full path or relative path to files?
Thanks again

I just tried different paths and no dice... get this error

Code: Select all

error adding //192.168.0.104/musica/Waterboys - Unknown - 00 - The Whole Of The Moon.mp3: Access denied

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: name in /srv/http/mpdplaylist.php on line 163

this is how it looks now

//192.168.0.104/musica/Waterboys - Unknown - 00 - The Whole Of The Moon.mp3
//192.168.0.104/musica/White Snake - Unknown - 00 - Here I Go Again.mp3
//192.168.0.104/musica/White Snake - Unknown - 00 - Is This Love.mp3

Also tried with "/mnt/MPD/NAS/Musica" path where the NAS is mounted
alecs123

Postby lnoferin » 11 Dec 2020, 17:52

This is my first post on this forum.
First, I would like to thanks all the people involved in this project because I found it very useful!
But I have a problem installing the addon: from the web ui I get this error

wget -q https://github.com/rern/RuneAudio/raw/m ... install.sh
chmod 755 install.sh
./install.sh tran Install master ***
./install.sh: line 15: tcolot: command not found
(many dots)
i has no write permission.

And the same using the root terminal
RuneAudio:~ # wget -qN https://github.com/rern/RuneAudio/raw/m ... install.sh -O - | sh
sh: line 15: tcolot: command not found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i has no write permission.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using this (from system info page)
Version e6 20201201 • RuneAudio
Hardware Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
SoC BCM2837B0 • 4 Cortex-A53 @ 1.4GHz • 1GB
Output Device
Kernel HiFiBerry DAC+
MPD 5.4.80-1-ARCH 0.22.3-1  59.411  0  3.267
Networks 192.168.1.241 b8:27:eb:7d:dd:85
Sources / • 2.6GB/15GB
lnoferin

Postby Jaymass » 11 Dec 2020, 23:55

This is fantastic! I’ve been struggling along with HiFiBerry os and Volumio neither of which are really usable with a touch screen,scrolling through tracks is sooooo slow, I stumbled over this forum post and I’m delighted,works exactly as I’d hoped it might! I do have a couple of questions though,I have a HiFiBerry Dac+ DSP on the way, I see it’s listed in the driver section does that mean I don’t need to instal the dsp tool kit or will I still need to when it arrives? Also is there a way to remove the volume control from the display,I’ve gone through settings a few times and can’t find an option? Thanks!

Edit: found the option for removing the volume display!

This software is fantastic, sounds gorgeous,looks great, functions smoothly and quickly ...honestly feels like an early Christmas present!
Jaymass

Postby ray1112 » 12 Dec 2020, 15:28

I have Cirrus Logic Audio Card and Raspberry Pi 2.
Hardware Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1
Output Device Generic Cirrus Logic WM5102

Q1. How change audio card output (Line out or Headset)? RuneAudio 0.4b have it on MPD page.

Q2. Default mixer is not working (Hardware Volume Control is not working). RuneAudio 0.4b have it working well.
If I change mixer on MPD page to "HPOUT1 Digital" I have error on MPD page:

Errors: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 118 of the JSON data
▮{ "devices" : [{ "aplayname" : "RPi-Cirrus" , "card" : 0 , "device" : 0 , "dop" : 0 , "format" : "" , "mixercount" : , "mixermanual" : "HPOUT1 Digital" , "mixertype" : "hardware" , "name" : "RPi-Cirrus" , "hw" : "hw:0,0" , "hwmixer" : "HPOUT1 Digital" }] , "audiooutput" : "Generic Cirrus Logic WM5102" , "audioaplayname" : "rpi-cirrus-wm5102" , "autoupdate" : false , "buffer" : false , "bufferset" : false , "bufferval" : false , "bufferoutput" : false , "bufferoutputset" : false , "bufferoutputval" : false , "crossfade" : false , "crossfadeset" : false , "crossfadeval" : false , "custom" : false , "customset" : false , "customval" : "customset" , "ffmpeg" : false , "normalization" : false , "reboot" : "" , "replaygain" : false , "replaygainset" : false , "replaygainval" : "" , "soxr" : false , "soxrset" : false , "soxrval" : "" , "usbdac" : "" }
Last edited by ray1112 on 12 Dec 2020, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1, Cirrus Logic Audio Card, RuneAudio 0.4b
ray1112

Postby Ears of Tin » 12 Dec 2020, 16:29

Also is there a way to remove the volume control from the display,I’ve gone through settings a few times and can’t find an option? Thanks!

Welcome to the Rune community.
Settings gear, Playback, volume button toggles on or off.
Ears of Tin

Postby Jaymass » 12 Dec 2020, 17:40

Thank you! I did find it after a while of playing, I also got an answer from HiFiBerry regarding the dsp board, it’s possible to use their os and save settings to the board itself then simply swap the card back to the rune one and the room correction,eqs etc will all still be active so a pretty simple solution there!

Loving the “roll the dice” mode, I may never turn this off again :)
Jaymass

Postby haddock » 13 Dec 2020, 12:51

Last weeks I've scrutenized my musiccollection for missing metadata en covers. After updating the library in runeaudio I notices a strange sorting order. Artistnames, bandnames starting with "The" are sorted apparently at random.
The sorted list starts with groups with names starting with "The". After that the other groups starting with "T" are listed. However in that list also groups with "The" are listed. The latter are not listed in the top part.
To visualize:

The 13th Floor Elevators
The Adverts
The Supremes
T'Pau
T. Rex
Taylor Swift
The Teardrops Explode
Tears for Fears
etc.

It looks like in some (random?) cases "The" is omitted.

In the metadata the names are spelled beginning with the. Listing the directory is also showing normal behaviour. List starts with T. Rex
Any ideas/suggestions?
Rpi 3B+, Allo Piano 2.1, RuneAudio+R e6
haddock

Postby Ears of Tin » 13 Dec 2020, 15:42

haddock wrote: Artistnames, bandnames starting with "The" are sorted apparently at random.

One man's bug is another man's feature. The word "the" is ignored in sorting. So in my collection "The Allman Brothers" are at the top and "The Zombies" are at the bottom. Numbers and special characters/punctuation come before letters.

If you have any music by the band "The The” your Raspberypi will burst into flames.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_The
Ears of Tin

Postby rern » 14 Dec 2020, 14:05

ray1112 wrote:I have Cirrus Logic Audio Card and Raspberry Pi 2.
Hardware Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1
Output Device Generic Cirrus Logic WM5102

Q1. How change audio card output (Line out or Headset)? RuneAudio 0.4b have it on MPD page.

Q2. Default mixer is not working (Hardware Volume Control is not working). RuneAudio 0.4b have it working well.
If I change mixer on MPD page to "HPOUT1 Digital" I have error on MPD page:

On RuneAudio 0.4b, post results:
cat /boot/config.txt
aplay -l
aplay -L
amixer -c 0 scontents
amixer -c 1 scontents
amixer -c 2 scontents

rern
rAudio @ https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi 3B > SMSL M8 DAC
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby BVLabs » 14 Dec 2020, 14:47

Hi, Rern. Any good news about Access Point mode?
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2
Terra-Berry DAC2+
BVLabs

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi