As of 20200623, this has been upgraded to RuneAudio+R e4
A new e of RuneAudio+R
- Improve performance / response
- Upgrade kernel and all packages to latest versions
- General improvements and fixes
- Renderer/Client: (with metadata and coverarts)
- - AirPlay
- Spotify Connect
- - Snapcast with metadata and coverarts
- simple HTTP
- User Guide
Based on features of RuneUI Enhancement
- - Get latest kernel, packages and UI
- Keep your current setup SD card.
- Try it with a spare one before moving forward.
- Before setup anything, Settings > Addons > RuneAudio+R e3 > Update (if any)
- Import settings and database: Settings > System > Backup/Restore Settings
- Skip auto expand root partition: delete /boot/x.sh before 1st boot.
- - Power off then power on
- Still no - Write the image file to SD card again
- Still no - Download the image file and start over again
- Coverart as large playback control buttons
- - Tap top of coverart to see controls guide
- - No needs for top and bottom bars
- Use coverart controls instead of top bar buttons
- Swipe to switch between pages
<- Library <-> Playback <-> Playlist ->
- - Library home blocks
- Playlist tracks
- Saved playlist tracks
- - Settings > MPD > question mark icon -scroll- FFmpeg Decoder
- Enable if filetypes list contains ones of the missing files.