RuneAudio+R e2 - An improved version of RuneAudio

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: RuneAudio+R e2 - An improved version of RuneAudio

Postby Ripa » 29 Nov 2019, 17:19

Hi,

i have now Rune the lastest version, it's perfect. and still paying also with Moode.
i have change some things like the setting of the wifi with a password.
that i cannot change in Moode audio why i dont know

music with rune
Ripa

Postby R101 » 29 Nov 2019, 22:49

Hi rern,

I just had another try of RuneAudio+R and, after adding the wpa_supplicant.conf file, I got it connected to my hidden SSID at last.

Putting a working wifi file in /usr/netctl did not work, and it is not possible to use a local touch screen to configure the network because there is no virtual keyboard. The AP does not automatically restart if Rune fails to connect.

I could not get anything to update until until I ranked the package servers. After expanding the partition, it still reports the original size. The local screen settings icon stopped functioning after it failed to save the setting, so I modified config.txt to get the local 7" display the right way up.

The only playback tools I have ticked are Top-Bottom Bars and Bars On Small Screen. Would it be possible to move the track-and-time text down the screen and give it larger type? (Enlarged top and bottom bars would also be a help for those with large fingers and poor eyesight.) I am happy to experiment with this if you can point me to the right area.

This version seems to be progressing well. Thanks for all your work.
(Pi 2, Ver. 0.4b build 20170229, JLS I2S over USB)
R101

Postby BATYFA » 01 Dec 2019, 21:05

Thanks rern, downloading now.
BATYFA

Postby frankz » 03 Dec 2019, 16:25

NON riesco ad accedere alla rete wifi se nella password utilizzo caratteri come: £ $ % & , perchè, nella versione vecchia funzionava.
frankz

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi