by wim-nl » 25 Aug 2019, 08:40
by chrisryburn » 25 Aug 2019, 11:47
by chrisryburn » 25 Aug 2019, 11:51
by Igor » 25 Aug 2019, 12:46
by olivier » 25 Aug 2019, 13:56
by olivier » 25 Aug 2019, 15:16
by rern » 27 Aug 2019, 15:20
- when I drop the m3u into [/var/lib/mpd/playlists] the runeaudio UI doesn't automatically make them visible for selection, I can force one playlist to be loaded [mpc load 'Radio Preset']
- it looks like it recognises each stream in the playlist with a webradio icon (these don't appear in the webradio list but I won't not expect or want them to appear in the webradio list)
- from manually loading through mpc I can create a playlist of these stations and they show in playlist (though I shouldn't need to do this, they should automatically appear)
- playlist items only show the url, they don't show the item title like on previous versions
- I notice the directory structure has changed behind the scene's, was seeing if I could get some alarm scripts I use with 04b working but parked it with the directory changes
by rern » 27 Aug 2019, 15:35
chrisryburn wrote:Sorry, my USB DAC is CHORD MOJO
Can't see Degug in menu, otherwise I'd post
Am I the only one who can't play .ape files?
Each flac contains a picture embedded with TagScanner
I thought that the embedded image would have found by "Update Thumbail" but it seems not to be the case.
by chrisryburn » 28 Aug 2019, 21:55
by rern » 29 Aug 2019, 04:07
1. Plays USB Mojo now. In MPD - Audio Interface shows as "nothing selected", but plays fine.
2. Add ons not working - "Download from Addons server failed. Please try again later".
3. Playing all my various (DSD, etc.,) absolutely fine and shows correct file on main screen
4. Overall nice upgrade.
5. Does this version replace Janui's 0.6?
installurl=$( grep 'RuneAudio_Addons/raw/master/install.sh' /srv/http/addonslist.php | cut -d "'" -f 4 )
wget -N --no-check-certificate $( dirname $installurl )/srv/http/addonslist.php -P /srv/http