RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

ODROID related support

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby odroider » 12 Jan 2016, 03:57

Finally, we found a simple way to activate the pinch-zoom function on the Vu7 multi-touch screen.

Edit
/etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/autostart

From
Code: Select all
@chromium --user-data-dir --kiosk 127.0.0.1

To
Code: Select all
@chromium --user-data-dir --enable-pinch --kiosk 127.0.0.1
odroider
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 22 Jun 2015, 07:52

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby frengo » 21 Jan 2016, 01:40

I was just handed the 3.2 inches TFT Odroid C1+ screen but I'm not very experienced.
It was already drafted a simple guide to make work the TFT? Now I installed it on my ODROID C1 + but the screen is all white.

Can you help me ?

What should I do ?

Many thanks in advance....
frengo
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 04 Dec 2015, 19:03

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby odroider » 21 Jan 2016, 05:06

Once the HDMI screen shows the RuneAudio GUI, just follow an instruction in the second page of this long thread.
odroider
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 22 Jun 2015, 07:52

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby frengo » 21 Jan 2016, 21:57

Ok, many thanks. I'll try it.
frengo
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 04 Dec 2015, 19:03

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby frengo » 23 Jan 2016, 02:11

To go into the .bash profile, I must make it by putty ?
When I'm loggin in writing root (and pass "rune"), then to go in .bash profile I must to write: "nano /.bash_profile" ?
In this way I can write:

modprobe spicc
modprobe fbtft_device name=odroidc_tft32 rotate=270
gpios=reset:116,dc:115 speed=32000000 cs=0

....and then ?

What I must to do to create the file: "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-odroidc-tftlcd.conf" and how should I do to paste below configuration ? Where are the configuration ?

Alternatively, can You upload the entire microSD Card RuneOS image with 3.2 inch TFT screen implemented all drivers and video settings ?

It's very difficult for me to compile a linux files....

THANX
frengo
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 04 Dec 2015, 19:03

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby lazydaze » 24 Jan 2016, 00:28

Thanks odroider!
lazydaze
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jan 2016, 18:39

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby odroider » 25 Jan 2016, 06:06

lazydaze wrote:Thanks odroider!


Is the pinch-zoom gesture working now on your Vu7 screen?
Please confirm it for other users because I had no time to check the functionality. ;)
odroider
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 22 Jun 2015, 07:52

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby odroider » 25 Jan 2016, 06:10

frengo wrote:To go into the .bash profile, I must make it by putty ?
When I'm loggin in writing root (and pass "rune"), then to go in .bash profile I must to write: "nano /.bash_profile" ?
In this way I can write:

modprobe spicc
modprobe fbtft_device name=odroidc_tft32 rotate=270
gpios=reset:116,dc:115 speed=32000000 cs=0

....and then ?

Save it and exit from nano on the SSH connection of Putty.
Note that the modprobe should be a single line like this.
Code: Select all
modprobe fbtft_device name=odroidc_tft32 rotate=270 gpios=reset:116,dc:115 speed=32000000 cs=0


frengo wrote:What I must to do to create the file: "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-odroidc-tftlcd.conf" and how should I do to paste below configuration ? Where are the configuration ?

Alternatively, can You upload the entire microSD Card RuneOS image with 3.2 inch TFT screen implemented all drivers and video settings ?

It's very difficult for me to compile a linux files....

THANX


You don't need to compile anything. Just edit a few text files with the "nano" editor.
Did you successfully see the RuneAudio UI on your HDMI display before enable the 3.2inch TFT screen?
odroider
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 22 Jun 2015, 07:52

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby frengo » 31 Jan 2016, 17:23

No, I do not need to see the UI on my TV via HDMI.

I would like only to enable the 3.2inch TFT screen.....
frengo
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 04 Dec 2015, 19:03

Re: RuneAudio as a standalone system on C1+

Postby smallfat » 31 Jan 2016, 19:46

frengo wrote:No, I do not need to see the UI on my TV via HDMI.

I would like only to enable the 3.2inch TFT screen.....



Hi,

Try following steps to install 3.2"display with C1+

1. Write 7" IMG file to SD card
2. Edit according to following post:

module-loading-for-tft-t3010.html

3. Edit according to following post:

runeaudio-as-a-standalone-system-server-and-client-on-c1-t1371-10.html

Remember ignore section regarding .bash_profile which is incorrect and was corrected by above post.

4. After setting calibration setting

It should works
smallfat
 
Posts: 155
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 22:16

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to ODROID

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron