a new image (Raspberry Pi2/3) is available for testing.
You can download it from my Google Drive.
What is new, has changed?
- If a WiFi device is available and no IP is assigned RuneAudio starts an AccessPoint.
- No need to edit config.txt, I2S DAC can be enabled from UI.
- password protection
The UI can be password protected (default "rune")
- screensaver mode for local and remote browser
- Artist and Lyric info
- randomly add songs from a playlist to the end of the current playlist
- Spotify only visible when enabled + browsing by Composer
- boot screen for local display (optimized for 7" TFT)
The pictures are located in "/usr/share/bootsplash"
- image can be made Read-Only (sorry not possible at the moment, because aufs is not enabled in the kernel)
Please contact me if you like to test this feature
- RaspiBackup installed and configured (but not available via UI yet)
- support for all new ALLO products
ALLO Piano 2.0 syncronized volumes (digital & subwoofer) when hardware volume is enabled.
- alsamixer now can be accessed via UI
Does not look good but sometimes very handy
- bugfixes and other small changes
I hope you like it
Please feel free to post your comments / bug reports here.