[ download link ]
[ changelog ]
TESTING AND FEEDBACKS
This is a testing release, as it introduces huge changes in the code (some details here) and a lot of new features, and consequently a number of possible bugs.
We are going to use this thread to collect the feedbacks ONLY for this release: please post them in a polite and constructive way, explaining the problems in the detail. We are also asking you you to attach the debug info (as explained below) if you encounter more complex problems that involve the whole system.
We also encourage you to use GitHub's issue management for RuneUI to help us keep track of the existing bugs and contribute with the future development.
HOW TO COLLECT AND POST DEBUG INFO
- In the RuneUI, go to MENU > Debug;
- Click the "COPY DATA TO CLIPBOARD" button;
- Go to http://pastebin.com and paste the debug output in the "New Paste" textarea. Leave the default options (Syntax Highlighting: None, Paste Expiration: Never, Paste Exposure: Public), give a name to il (e.g. RuneAudio debug info) and submit.
- Copy the url of the submitted Pastebin (e.g. http://pastebin.com/dL1k9irT) and include it in your post here in the forum.
LIST OF KNOWN BUGS
- on Google Chrome browser, the numeric value of the volume knob is always 100 on the first page render; the problem disappears when a resize of the browser viewport occurs
- both playback and volume knobs may go hidden in some circumstances; the problem disappears when a resize of the browser viewport occurs
- in some setups MPD causes high CPU loads (around 50%) when playing hi-res files
- drag&drop playlist items sorting not working on Firefox Mobile