My Library shows all artists, composer,... but albums i only get one! Already saw this in RuneAudioe4, i hoped to get albums back with a new version. I did a full library update but sill it's one album only.
It might be some filenames or tags have non-utf8 characters. Try: - Find a couple music directories/folders with plain A-Z/a-z filenames and tags. - Copy the directories/folders to /mnt/MPD/SD. - Disconnect/Unmount all NAS sources. - Update Library database.
It they show in Album, try mounting-updating one at a time.
That seems to work. I updated 1 nfs-share and suddenly i got 1495 albums.