Janui already had some directions for me, but spotify won't list runeaudio as axternal player.
It does work on my Iphone and Airplay though. I also tried turning Airplay off.
I have my Spotify account information saved in rune audio.
I only use uPnp/DLNA occasionally, streaming from a PC using Window Media Player (WMP), I have not tested it with other products. Here is the setup:
- The current RuneAudio playback source should me MPD
- Switch ‘random play’ off in the MPD UI
- Switch 'uPnp/DLNA' on in the Settings UI
- I recommend setting 'UPnP / DLNA is MPD queue owner' on
- RuneAudio then appears in the music player pull down in WMP, select it
- The WMP queue will then play via RuneAudio after clicking play
In RuneAudio the contents of the queue will be cleared and the currently playing track appears in the queue. Metadata and album art are displayed in the main RuneAudio playback UI if these available in the source.
Look here for some more info about upmpdcli, which we use to play UPnP/DLNA streams: https://www.lesbonscomptes.com/upmpdcli/index.html
And here for client applications/control points: https://www.lesbonscomptes.com/upmpdcli ... oints.html
How do i select MPD as playback source?
i can't find:
- "random play" (only "global random")
- the setting 'UPnP / DLNA is MPD queue owner'
Did anyone manage to stream from spotify to runaudio on windows?
I hope someone can give me a hint