Peter When can we expect the next update.... Awaited with great anticipation. Geluk met die projek - ek geniet dit baie.
ACX Hi Peter, we are applying the last fixes before releasing a pre-release for beta-testers. I can't tell an accurate release date yet, but I can tell for sure that it will be worth the wait
alecm ACX wroteHi Peter, we are applying the last fixes before releasing a pre-release for beta-testers. I can't tell an accurate release date yet, but I can tell for sure that it will be worth the wait Hope cubox will earn the update as well !
ACX alecm wroteHope cubox will earn the update as well ! Yes, the CuBox will be supported from the next release, as announced.
Midnight ACX wroteHi Peter, we are applying the last fixes before releasing a pre-release for beta-testers. I can't tell an accurate release date yet, but I can tell for sure that it will be worth the wait How can I become beta tester?
alecm Midnight wroteACX wroteHi Peter, we are applying the last fixes before releasing a pre-release for beta-testers. I can't tell an accurate release date yet, but I can tell for sure that it will be worth the wait How can I become beta tester? +1 CuBOX
FauDrei +3 for beta testing. ...mostly interested in OS optimizations and all USB-DAC related improvements/fixes (if I may).
bdouble +1 on Cubox i4, which apparently has to wait until 0.4 Regardless, I would be happy to be a beta tester for this platform, I am moderately handy on the command line so can get through most stuff - even the tricky bits with some guidance.
Peter Just wondering... update expected shortly? I notice Volumio has had two updates since the beginning of the year. I know (from your posts) that you have been rewriting a whole bunch of code, but some of your loyal fans are starting to get a bit anxious. When can we expect (at least) an alpha test version of .3?
ACX Hi Peter, as I wrote many times here around the forum... it's a matter of days. I feel sorry sorry because we wished to release it long before, but because of our jobs and other issues we had to delay the development. I know that it has been a long wait, but I promise that the following releases will be more frequent that this huge one
bvleur My Wolfson Audio Card sitting on top of my Raspberry Pi with WiFi-dongle is eagerly awaiting to run a (release candidate) of RuneAudio 0.3 to AirPlay some nice tunes
Woodhouse Playing around in Raspberry - hifi land has really brought some interesting developments, especially after discovering the i2s dacs. I pocess both the Pidac and the Hifiberry. I tried a number of concepts and stuck with squeezplug for a while. I am however deeply charmed by this Runeaudio solution! Thumbs up for thsi great software. It has been the least troublesome among MPD solutions, but of course still misses some key features like wireless. I am currently running 0.2 updated for the hifiberry and it is marvelous. You can image that I, like many others am very eagerly awaiting the update to 0.3. Keep up the good work and bear in mind: better a longer wait for something good than a short wait for something flakey... Greetings from NL
cyphax I, too, have a Wolfson card on my Raspberry Pi, which is the biggest reason I'm eager for the next update! I'd love to help out testing it as well. (Also greetings from NL! )