[SOLVED] cue files

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: [SOLVED] cue files

Postby Beelzebassie » 23 May 2015, 10:59

mishgun wrote:If the file name contains Cyrillic characters, then the cue-file is not processed.
I can send an example of such a file.

Format the CUE sheet as UTF-8, not ANSI...
Raspberry Pi 3B (rev. 1.2) | Allo DigiOne
Beelzebassie

Postby gurabli » 21 Sep 2015, 12:54

Beelzebassie wrote:Would be nice if in the library cue sheets would show their contents in the hierarchical structure; it's hard to find that one song you're looking for... (Showing up in the search function would be handy too.)

I updated from git according to the link in this topic, but all i see is the cue file and the single flac file. I don't see the tracks listed like on the screenshot. If I add the cue file to the playlist, then I can see all the tracks, but not in the library.
In addition, MPDoid app on Android still shows only the single flac file, not the tracks. Any ideas?
RPi2 with HiFiBerry DAC+
gurabli

Postby Beelzebassie » 21 Sep 2015, 22:30

I updated from git according to the link in this topic, but all i see is the cue file and the single flac file. I don't see the tracks listed like on the screenshot. If I add the cue file to the playlist, then I can see all the tracks, but not in the library.
In addition, MPDoid app on Android still shows only the single flac file, not the tracks. Any ideas?

That's because it's a mock up I made to illustrate my suggestion... ;)
Raspberry Pi 3B (rev. 1.2) | Allo DigiOne
Beelzebassie

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi