here you can download the image for the Raspberry Pi 2.
This is not an official image!
Please keep in mind:
- The image is based on the latest nightly build.
- Some features like Spotify are not tested yet.
- Switching / selecting I2S audio cards does not work via UI (see below)
- User=root and PWD=root (edit: now rune as usual)
- Kernel is 3.18.7-3-ARCH and not switchable.
- developer mode is activated
- hifiberry-digi is enabled (edit: now all disabled)
With the new kernel version a new way to load device drivers has been introduced to the Raspberry Pi environment. It is called device tree overlay.
To select a I2S module you have to edit /boot/config.txt
- Code: Select all
# Uncomment one of these lines to enable an audio interface