Listening Hardware

Everything about Hi-Fi equipment

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby rikardo1979 » 27 Jun 2016, 15:27

ingohz wrote:RP2/HifiBerry Digi+ -> Accuphase DP-67 -> Accuphase E-212 -> Infinity Kappa 8.2i

Accuphase gear, very niceee ;)
Image
>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<
User avatar
rikardo1979
 
Posts: 197
Joined: 10 Apr 2016, 14:34

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby rikardo1979 » 27 Jun 2016, 15:43

My setup

Audiophonics RaspDAC > Sugden A21a > Spendor D7

Image
Image
Image

Rest of the system includes

  • Clearaudio Concept MM
  • Clearaudio Nano Phono
  • AVR Pioneer SC-LX59
  • Philips CD753 with TDA1549
  • Sony BDP-500
  • Kef Reference 100c center
  • RikaruS Surrounds (my own DIY)
  • Mirage BPS1501 Subwoofer
  • Chord Epic Twin speaker cables
  • DIY interconnects based on Van Dame Silverline Lo-Cap 55
  • Dreambox 800HD SE
>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<
User avatar
rikardo1979
 
Posts: 197
Joined: 10 Apr 2016, 14:34

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby dunghnguyen » 30 Jun 2016, 08:57

Wow...it's great !

Image
dunghnguyen
 
Posts: 228
Joined: 08 Mar 2016, 07:48

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby tml3nr » 13 Jul 2016, 02:04

My setup:

Speakers: B&W 602 S3
Speaker cable: Kimber Kable 8TC
Amplifier: NAD C320BEE
Interconnect cable: VanDenHul D-102 MK III
DAC: Allo Boss Dac, HifiBerry Dac+ Standard, HifiBerry Dac+ Pro, IQaudiO Pi-Dac+. (Boss Dac is best sound quality)
Player (CD): NAD C542
Player: Raspberry Pi 2 / Raspberry Pi 3 / RuneAudio 0.4-beta_20170229. (i prefer RPi 2)
Power supply: iFi iPower Ultra Low Noise
NAS: Apple Time Capsule 2TB
Remote control: MPaD on iPad Air, MPDroid on Dell Venue 8 3840

i connect RPi to Airport Express (AE) with unshielded ethernet cable, AE joint to Time Capsule (TC) on wifi. For me sound cleaner more than RPi connect to TC by cable.

Image
Last edited by tml3nr on 24 Apr 2018, 14:08, edited 9 times in total.
tml3nr
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02 Apr 2016, 07:43

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby dunghnguyen » 13 Jul 2016, 06:21

Wow...it's great too !

Image
dunghnguyen
 
Posts: 228
Joined: 08 Mar 2016, 07:48

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby macman » 24 Nov 2016, 12:44

My Hifi setup:

Raspi 2 with Hifiberry Digi+ via SPDIF, LPU from tomanek.net.pl
Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
Linn Majik-1
Linn Keilidh Speakers, bi-wired
controlled from browser or Android app
for a special treat, Vinyl from Linn LP12 :)
macman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 20:57

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby DomieMic65 » 22 Feb 2017, 23:31

- Spendor SP2/3E Speakers - Sennheiser HD600 / HD25Alu & Audeze Sine Headphones
- Densen DM 20/30 pre/pwr amps
- Schiit Vali 2 Headphone Amp
- M2Tech Evo DAC Two Plus
- Raspberry Rpi3 with Rune 0.4
- Vovox Initio i/c & speaker cables - DIY cables
- Accessories: iFi ipower (5V) & iDefender3.0
DomieMic65
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 12 Feb 2017, 21:04

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby graceinc » 10 Apr 2017, 08:28

rikardo1979 wrote:My setup

Audiophonics RaspDAC > Sugden A21a > Spendor D7

Image
Image
Image

Rest of the system includes

  • Clearaudio Concept MM
  • Clearaudio Nano Phono
  • AVR Pioneer SC-LX59
  • Philips CD753 with TDA1549
  • Sony BDP-500
  • Kef Reference 100c center
  • RikaruS Surrounds (my own DIY)
  • Mirage BPS1501 Subwoofer
  • Chord Epic Twin speaker cables
  • DIY interconnects based on Van Dame Silverline Lo-Cap 55
  • Dreambox 800HD SE


Amazing setup, and your surrounds do look like someone gave a lot of time and effort into it.
graceinc
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 02 Mar 2017, 08:31

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby HITMAnsOFT » 13 Apr 2017, 06:44

Server: Raspberry Pi 3 / Ubuntu 16.04 / WD Red 4TB
Player: Raspberry Pi 2 / RuneAudio 0.4 beta / IQAudIO digiAMP+ / ATTiny-based i2c LCD controller / Rotary Encoder / IR / universal laptop PSU
Speaker cables: blue and thick enough :D
Speakers: Estonia 35AC-021 (honeycomb aluminium woofer, dome mid and dome tweeter)
HITMAnsOFT
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 13:34

Re: Listening Hardware

Postby graceinc » 18 Apr 2017, 12:36

HITMAnsOFT wrote:Server: Raspberry Pi 3 / Ubuntu 16.04 / WD Red 4TB
Player: Raspberry Pi 2 / RuneAudio 0.4 beta / IQAudIO digiAMP+ / ATTiny-based i2c LCD controller / Rotary Encoder / IR / universal laptop PSU
Speaker cables: blue and thick enough :D
Speakers: Estonia 35AC-021 (honeycomb aluminium woofer, dome mid and dome tweeter)


How much do the speakers got you spending BTW?
graceinc
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 02 Mar 2017, 08:31

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Hi-Fi systems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests