Which version of Runeaudio to use

Raspberry Pi related support

Which version of Runeaudio to use

Postby NAP1947 » 05 Jan 2022, 01:52

I have a raspberry pi 3B V1.2, a Hifiberry DAC+ and am currently trying to get Runeaudio v-0.3-beta (23/03/2016) setup. I had this working a few years ago but needed the Raspi for another project and have not used it for a while.
The Pi works fine with Rasbien, once setup, wifi works etc.
However, when I install runeaudio the raspy screen is black background with blue and grey foreground which is hard to read and I cannot get response from my mouse, the keyboard is difficult to work with due to the colours.
My problem is I cannot access from my wifi network using either runeaudio.local or the IP address.
I suspect it is not logged in and that problem I cannot seem to get by with my keyboard navigation in the raspy interface.
I would appreciate finding a list of keyboard commands and also if possible a means to change the screen colours of the interface.
If someone is familiar with the problem, all suggestions would be appreciated.
Norm
NAP1947

Re: Which version of Runeaudio to use

Postby Ears of Tin » 07 Jan 2022, 12:19

Try this version. A lot has changed since v0.3.

https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Ears of Tin

Re: Which version of Runeaudio to use

Postby surfninja » 07 Jan 2022, 23:03

NAP1947 wrote:I have a raspberry pi 3B V1.2, a Hifiberry DAC+ and am currently trying to get Runeaudio v-0.3-beta (23/03/2016) setup. I had this working a few years ago but needed the Raspi for another project and have not used it for a while.

My problem is I cannot access from my wifi network using either runeaudio.local or the IP address.

Norm, once you get Ears of Tin suggestion working, you can access it at raudio.local

I've been using it for a while and it is much better than the older 0.3 version that Frank and others created.
rAudio 1, Raspberry Pi 2B
rAudio 1, Raspberry Pi 4B
rAudio 1, Raspberry Pi Zero W
surfninja

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi