Thanks guys!

General discussion about RuneAudio. Do not post any support or feature requests here.

Thanks guys!

Postby kraigo » 09 Apr 2014, 16:40

I think it's safe to say that two days in, Rune is an unqualified success for me. Thanks a LOT for putting this together. I have all of my original goals achieved.

Now for my expanded goals: I have two Raspberry Pi + HiFiBerry DACs. The main one is running the big stereo in the living room. The second is slated for the kitchen and there may be a third and fourth on the horizon. The others are hopefully going to be playing back what the main Rune Pi is putting out via MPD's HTTP streaming functionality.

I have barely played with it (having higher priority goals to achieve), but with MPDroid I was not able to stream what the Rune Pi was putting out.

My question is, is HTTP streaming enabled by default in Rune? If not, is there a UI to turn it on? If not I'll play with it and turn it on in the command line or something.

Anyway, I'm really stoked and glad that I changed my direction and pursued this with Rune!!!

Many thanks to you for putting it together. I'm having a blast.

KO
kraigo

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to General discussion