Spotify, tried everything, playlist undefined(undefined)

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: Spotify, tried everything, playlist undefined(undefined)

Postby wookiee » 29 Mar 2017, 06:40

I'm running a RPi 2 Model B with HifiBerry DAC2 on Rune v0.3-beta

I'm having the same issue as the original poster where I can no longer get Spotify to work. It just says "undefined" in the playlist section. It was working fine a while back

Any leads on how this can be resolved?
wookiee

Postby calima » 15 May 2017, 13:39

Spotify is really good thing but it's not so popular in my country.. I'm thinking about creating app similar to Spotify, to promote it and earn money :D Is that good idea? As for example, look at this tutorial - How to make a Spotify app. Look inside a Spotify app and find out the cost of app development https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-to-make-a-spotify-app--look-inside-a-spotify-app-and-find-out-the-cost-of-app-development
calima

Postby AlinaKem » 25 May 2017, 12:03

Really, the application like Spotify can be a promising solution. Take a look at https://erminesoft.com/how-to-make-a-mu ... e-spotify/
AlinaKem

Postby aholloway17 » 15 Jun 2017, 18:40

Has this ever been resolved? I am using RPI3 B DAC+ and the latest build of Runeaudio. If it is of any use I received a message from Spotify that I could not not save any more songs as I had reached my limit of 1 or 2k songs I think that was the number. In any case I removed a couple hundred songs and I was able to view more playlists. However, that does not seem to have an impact on when playlists become undefined.

Allen
aholloway17

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi