simple issue

Raspberry Pi related support

simple issue

Postby ga1580 » 09 Nov 2019, 18:18

hello,

was having problems loading the app with the new ui so i started over with a fresh memory card, did the install, plugged into ethernet and hdmi to set up the wifi (confirmed on my router it is connected, and it loads on the hdmi screen, but i can't get the app to load it. i just get the spinning circle and hte little green android guy. what am i missing?

thank you
ga1580

Re: simple issue

Postby CityCentreFox » 12 Nov 2019, 14:42

Hello ga1580

I was having the same problem after my sky router was changed to a new sky q one.

I got round this by opening a chrome browser window (or your normal browser but I found Chrome works best) and typing in the IP address of the Pi so you are able to control it from a browser.

Then click the 3 dots in the top right corner and add to home screen. This will put the link on the desktop on your phone.

It opens in full screen with no address bar and will operate Rune just like the app would.

Hope this helps
Kind Regards

CityCentreFox

Using:

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Pi - DAC - Pro
Pioneer Amp
Tannoy 609 SE Speakers
Monster Speaker Cable
Cambridge Atlantic Audio Cable
CityCentreFox

Postby cmh714 » 12 Nov 2019, 16:17

in the app, swipe from the left edge to the right and the pull out will show, in there you can set the IP address of your Pi.

GL!
cmh714

Postby ga1580 » 14 Nov 2019, 02:11

so i tried swiping right and it had the ip address correct. It sits on the rune audio logo until i click on it, then it loads the player but everything is blank, just the big volume knob empty and everything is lower on the screen. very confused now.

i can swipe over and access the files and playlist, so the issue is with the player screen
ga1580

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi