RuneOS-git php issue

CuBox related support

RuneOS-git php issue

Postby aj78 » 16 Dec 2014, 20:48

On my Cubox I just did a git pull on the /usr/local/src/RuneOS directory and updated the Cubox-i packages that have been updated since the 0.3-beta release and now instead of the homepage get the following response:

Fatal error: Class 'Redis' not found in /srv/http/app/config/config.php on line 46

I've rebooted, /var/www is up to date with git and redis-server is running - for good measure I even reinstalled the phpredis-rune package in case updating the other packages had overwritten something, but without success. Am I missing something obvious? I had this all working before....
aj78

Re: RuneOS-git php issue

Postby aj78 » 17 Dec 2014, 00:18

Now solved - I rebuilt the phpredis-rune package and it started working.
aj78

Postby beasly » 23 Jun 2019, 16:52

Any fix?
Most of the time I'm sitting at home. I like it. But in the evening I'm always playing bonus ohne einzahlung. Thit website is what I need.
beasly

Postby Kasey00 » 03 Dec 2019, 06:36

aj78 wrote:On my Cubox I just did a git pull on the /usr/local/src/RuneOS directory and updated the Cubox-i packages that have been updated since the 0.3-beta release and now instead of the homepage get the following response:

Fatal error: Class 'Redis' not found in /srv/http/app/config/config.php on line 46 vidmate

I've rebooted, /var/www is up to date with git and redis-server is running - for good measure I even reinstalled the phpredis-rune package in case updating the other packages had overwritten something, but without success. Am I missing something obvious? I had this all working before....

I am having the same problem. Can anyone guide me?
Kasey00

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to CuBox