RuneAudio RPi3 and Bluetooth

Raspberry Pi related support

RuneAudio RPi3 and Bluetooth

Postby pcgw » 16 Feb 2020, 19:31

Hi guys, I just came across Rune Audio and have installed it into an RPi3 and got it working fairly quickly - (surprised me!)
My intention is to get it running with a touchscreen and Bluetooth it out to a car radio (or headphones)
As this may not be trivial, I have a couple of questions..
1. as installed (RPi -> HDMI to flatscreen with speakers), I don't have much control using either mouse or touchpad on my keyboard - -there is no mouse pointer that I can find (although I can tab around the screen and get things to happen that way. It does, however, work fine via a browser on my home network (once I'd worked out how to get it to look at the folders on a USB stick!) so it's now playing random selections as requested.
..so how do I get better control on my directly attached input devices?
(I guess if I get a touchscreen working it won't be a problem because I can then stab it where I need to without trying to follow a mouse pointer!)
2. No obvious way to get the output audio to be via Bluetooth, but I'll take a careful rummage through the Forum to see if someone has already invented that wheel, but just in case, any pointers?
thanks. PW
pcgw

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi