RuneAudio Remote Control for Android

General discussion about RuneAudio. Do not post any support or feature requests here.

Re: RuneAudio Remote Control for Android

Postby flyfisheroregon » 29 Jan 2022, 02:16

Probably should have submitted a new post, but here goes.

Just wanted to add my two cents to this forum, and sort of introduce myself. Am relatively new to the world of Raspberrypi audio, Last month I paid way too much for a used device made by Pro-Ject. went through a few different flashes then discovered Rune. The audio quality led me to pay way too much for a pi4b 4g which I am running Rune audio on currently.

Then last week my router took a dump, had to reflash it, then my phone upgraded to android 12, since then the Remote wouldn't work.

I found for it to work I followed avahi settings, then rebooted, app still didn't work so I then went into phone app settings and deleted cache and data, now it works quickly and smoothly.
flyfisheroregon

Postby akhilex791 » 07 Sep 2022, 06:50

But the real question is: does it work? I ran across it on the forums a while ago, forgot about it and found it in my bookmarks while cleaning this week.

A Pi is being put in my car here soon. I usually use my phone for music, but this looks interesting. I'll have to play around with it myself.
https://routerlogin.ltd/
https://pikashow.ltd/
akhilex791

Postby teempade04 » 05 Feb 2023, 21:13

RuneAudio Remote Control makes it even easier to control one or more RuneAudio music players from your Android device.

verizon internet login
mobdro app
Last edited by teempade04 on 25 Feb 2023, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
teempade04

Re: Android app has stopped working

Postby moriswayne » 28 Oct 2023, 09:42

weedgie wrote:I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A4.

Until this week the Rune Audio app has worked without issues on this tablet. In now can't get the app to start and connect to my player.

All is OK from my phone, so it doesn't appear to be a player issue. I can also connect ok using a browser on the tablet so that would seem to rule out network issues.

All I get when starting the instaproapp is a black screen with an upside down androud logo in the top left corner.

I am also encountering with similar issue since I updated to latest version of Android 12, on previous of Android 11 app working fine. Looking forward to find solution of this issue to fix it!
moriswayne

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to General discussion