RuneAudio Remote Control for Android

General discussion about RuneAudio. Do not post any support or feature requests here.

Re: RuneAudio Remote Control for Android

Postby Navi Charlotte » 28 Jan 2016, 13:16

Hi!
I just recently installed your new Rune Remote app and found that it is not possible to manually enter the address of the player :( .

Please, seriously, please add a manual IP entering option.

I know the IP of my player, but just because your app cannot find it by itself, I am unable to enjoy it.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
Navi Charlotte

Postby hondagx35 » 28 Jan 2016, 13:59

Hi Navi Charlotte,

the-app-does-not-find-my-player

Frank
hondagx35

Postby mishgun » 31 Jan 2016, 10:01

Good afternoon!
Once updated on nightly builds, in order to make an application for Android, high definition files become played with stuttering. Files are approximately: Stereo, 24 bit, 192 kHz, 4849 Kbps.
Did the problem and whether the log files? Prior to this version had no such problems.
mishgun

Postby elliotn » 01 Feb 2016, 00:58

mishgun wrote:Good afternoon!
Once updated on nightly builds, in order to make an application for Android, high definition files become played with stuttering. Files are approximately: Stereo, 24 bit, 192 kHz, 4849 Kbps.
Did the problem and whether the log files? Prior to this version had no such problems.

I had problems with 24/96 files on my raspberry pi. I found the following values somewhere in the forums, which did the trick:
- nfs rsize=8048, wsize=8092
- mpd buffer = 2048

Good luck!
elliotn

Postby mishgun » 01 Feb 2016, 20:27

Yes, but in a stable version of all the work with the default values ​​. I tried your settings - did not help . I rolled back .
mishgun

Postby SlF » 03 Feb 2016, 22:31

ACX wrote:We release today a gift for all the Android™ users: RuneAudio Remote Control, an utility that makes it even easier to control one or more RuneAudio music players from your Android™ device. We will use this thread in the forum for support requests and development talk.

DOWNLOAD
Get it on Google Play

MAIN FEATURES
  • Player discovery - scan the local network for connected RuneAudio compatible players
  • Fullscreen UI - RuneUI is displayed in true fullscreen, with no additional browser bars
  • Volume control - adjust the volume with the physical buttons on your phone
DOCUMENTATION
RuneAudio Remote Control official documentation

CREDITS

Hi!
First of all: Good work!

You should really consider uploading the apk file, since users of amazon tablets (like my little sister) don't have the GPlay Store. I had to extract the apk from my phone and transfer it to her fire tablet.

Greetz

Ole
SlF

Postby Rogerio Neiva » 07 Feb 2016, 19:42

Hi, I have a LG G2 with Android 5, have the latest Build and edited the file as per the instructions. When I rebooted it even edited the MAC address and the name of the computer (I read IP instead of Mac) so it must be doing something right.

It works great if I use Chrome in Android but the app it does not detect Rune. It also works great with Safari on iPad.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Rogerio Neiva

Postby SlF » 10 Feb 2016, 12:38

Rogerio Neiva wrote:Hi, I have a LG G2 with Android 5, have the latest Build and edited the file as per the instructions. When I rebooted it even edited the MAC address and the name of the computer (I read IP instead of Mac) so it must be doing something right.

It works great if I use Chrome in Android but the app it does not detect Rune. It also works great with Safari on iPad.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

What did you do? Have you changed the MAC part for the MAC of your Rune Device?
SlF

Postby Rogerio Neiva » 16 Feb 2016, 08:16

No, I made a mistake and, instead of the Mac I inserted the IP in the file but the system corrected it on reboot.
Rogerio Neiva

Postby pr1mate » 17 Feb 2016, 19:08

Just installed newest versions of all this s/w. Connect easily via wifi from my mac. Android app doesn't see the pi server. No menus on the app....just a black screen which you need to re-open to get it to try to descover.
tried the /etc/avahi/servicesruneaudio.service trick (put proper macaddr in it)..rebooted pi...android app still won't find it. ??? any help appreciated.
pr1mate

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion