RuneAudio+R e6

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: RuneAudio+R e6

Postby krpepe » 25 May 2021, 16:35

OK, so the library is built but if I click on the album picture to play the entire album it plays something that is not even in that folder. I am lost and I do not know how to fix this. It is also operating extremely slow. If I go to the play list nothing shows up even if something is playing in play back. To say the least this isn't working for me. I have it installed on 2 pi's one 2b and one 3b. I have tried reflashing the sd card multiple times with no change in behavior. Anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

UPDATE: If you click the album cover to play the entire album it plays the first file in the entire library.
krpepe

Postby krpepe » 25 May 2021, 17:34

cmh714 wrote:if you dont need ffmpeg then turn it off.....that makes indexing go slow....GL!

It is off! Thank you though.
krpepe

Postby Ears of Tin » 25 May 2021, 19:45

UPDATE: If you click the album cover to play the entire album it plays the first file in the entire library.

Same here but for me that's a feature not a bug beacause the first file in my library is a Grateful Dead test folder i use for configuing. So whatever my wife picks we get Dark Star. :D If I'm "inside" the album (i.e. looking at the individual track listing) I back out and click on the folder icon next to the album title, then add or replace. That adds the entire album to the playlist.
Ears of Tin

Postby krpepe » 25 May 2021, 21:06

Ears of Tin wrote:

Same here but for me that's a feature not a bug beacause the first file in my library is a Grateful Dead test folder i use for configuing. So whatever my wife picks we get Dark Star. :D If I'm "inside" the album (i.e. looking at the individual track listing) I back out and click on the folder icon next to the album title, then add or replace. That adds the entire album to the playlist.

Thank you for the info. I hadn't tried that. Also good to know I am not the only one with this issue.
krpepe

Postby The Shocker » 26 May 2021, 16:40

I'm running Raudio-1 on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with a HiFiberry DAC.

When I use the WebUI, if I switch browser tabs and then switch back to the tab that has Rune, it takes about 5 seconds for the UI to update. The song progress bar doesn't move, and no click register. After 5 seconds, the screen updates, and any clicks I did during the 5 second delay work.

So, I can pause, but the pause takes 5 seconds to respond. Once the 5 seconds pass, the webUI becomes very responsive.

The PI and the PC I am using are both connected via Gigabit Ethernet to the same switch.

Anyone know what's causing this delay in refresh? Is this because I am on a 3B+?
The Shocker

Postby Ears of Tin » 26 May 2021, 21:37

Anyone know what's causing this delay in refresh? Is this because I am on a 3B+?

No significant refresh delay for me running 64bit version on a 3B+. I use the Brave browser on an ancient Asus tablet. Opening the UI takes 2 or 3 seconds.
Ears of Tin

Postby surfninja » 27 May 2021, 18:58

The Shocker wrote:Anyone know what's causing this delay in refresh? Is this because I am on a 3B+?

I don't think it is your 3B+. My 'main' Rune RP is a 2B and I don't see a refresh delay. I have my RP hardwired using an Ethernet drop. Maybe a wifi thing?

I know my Rune instance is a bit slower with my ZeroW but it works fine too. I just assumed because of wifi and a zero.
rAudio 1, Raspberry Pi 2B
rAudio 1, Raspberry Pi 4B
rAudio 1, Raspberry Pi Zero W
surfninja

Postby robinjamess » 29 Jun 2021, 21:34

Beelzebassie wrote:
gracequiles wrote:Was successful in installing, connecting to my network and building library. But having a problem installing my I2S DAC. In System settings I select appropriate I2S module but it doesn't stick (reverts to disabled).
TcsWebmail DadeSchools Upsers

You did update rAudio to the latest version after flashing the SD-card?

its working fine now
robinjamess

Postby chasolla » 09 Sep 2021, 13:37

I did the latest update yesterday and it plays tracks from the playlist in random order.
Does anybody know how I can make it play in track order or is it something that needs fixing?

thanks

Chas

RPi 3b+ running Re6 and loving it.
chasolla

Postby Ears of Tin » 10 Sep 2021, 13:29

Sounds like shuffle mode or random play is on. In playlist screen are the crossed arrows or dice icons highlighted? It's been a long time since I used that version so I can't remember exactly what it looked like. Rune+Re6 was great but you may want to upgrade to it's successor rAudio. https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Ears of Tin

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi