RuneAudio+R e6

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: RuneAudio+R e6

Postby rern » 21 Dec 2020, 16:11

Ssoum wrote:...
I had great difficulty using the 16x2 GPIO LCD screen.
So as I finally found it, I post the problem here.
The line import RPi.GPIO as GPIO is missing at the top of the 'lcdchar.py' file.
Now things are much better, I continue to test Runeaudio, thank you for all your work.

Please try the public beta. With the latest update, there are settings for custom GPIO pins.

rern
rAudio @ https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi 3B > SMSL M8 DAC
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby Ears of Tin » 21 Dec 2020, 18:11

I ran the 20201221 update this morning and BT is now working in both directions (sender and sink). Trying different files and have not encountered a problem file so far.

Thanks Rern
Ears of Tin

Postby haddock » 22 Dec 2020, 11:21

@rern
Testing the public beta rAudio 1 20201221 including the update. Sofar it is working great.
I did notice 2 points:
1. GPIO devices --> Audio I2s : the slider does not stick in position when activated. However the subject feature is activated and working.
2. Restoring a backup of RuneAudio+ Re6 is not working. I did find the backup file and the restore process seems to download/process the backup, but in the end no results visible.

thanks, regards
Rpi 3B+, Allo Piano 2.1, RuneAudio+R e6
haddock

Postby amonduulii » 23 Dec 2020, 03:19

I did the Addons update to 122120, rebuilt library and attempted reboot. I can no longer access ruenaudio through the normal "runeaudio.local" domain. I've also tried ssh to the actual IP# to no avail. The Raspberry Pi appears on my Router (Eero) as connected to the local IP address. Tried hard power reset on raspberry pi too. Any ideas of something else that can be tried?

I have a HiFi DigiBerry Pro DAC+ connected which worked perfectly up until now.
amonduulii

Postby cmh714 » 23 Dec 2020, 04:00

My only issue with the newest release is that my second NAS doesnt seem to want to mount automatically and I cant seem to figure it out. As soon as I do a remount its up in seconds......any ideas appreciated!

Both NAS are the same except for Size, both WD's one is 4TB and the other 2TB both almost full of flac, and running NFS. Not the biggest pain but....

TIA
cmh714

Postby rastus » 23 Dec 2020, 04:15

amonduulii wrote:Any ideas of something else that can be tried?

Have you tried another MicroSD card?
rastus

Postby rastus » 23 Dec 2020, 04:18

cmh714 wrote:....my second NAS doesnt seem to want to mount automatically... both WD's one is 4TB and the other 2TB....

Which NAS is your "second" NAS? The 4TB and the other 2TB?
rastus

Postby cmh714 » 23 Dec 2020, 04:19

rastus wrote:
cmh714 wrote:....my second NAS doesnt seem to want to mount automatically... both WD's one is 4TB and the other 2TB....

Which NAS is your "second" NAS? The 4TB and the other 2TB?

First is the 2TB and the second is the 4TB
cmh714

Postby dryce » 23 Dec 2020, 05:23

amonduulii wrote:I did the Addons update to 122120, rebuilt library and attempted reboot. I can no longer access ruenaudio through the normal "runeaudio.local" domain. I've also tried ssh to the actual IP# to no avail. The Raspberry Pi appears on my Router (Eero) as connected to the local IP address. Tried hard power reset on raspberry pi too. Any ideas of something else that can be tried?

I'm having the same issue on my 3B+. I've tried another SD, reimaged several times, but the update always breaks the system after reboot. I thought it was a fluke, but if someone else has this issue maybe not.
dryce

Postby kailua » 23 Dec 2020, 13:36

dryce wrote:
amonduulii wrote:I did the Addons update to 122120, rebuilt library and attempted reboot. I can no longer access ruenaudio through the normal "runeaudio.local" domain. I've also tried ssh to the actual IP# to no avail. The Raspberry Pi appears on my Router (Eero) as connected to the local IP address. Tried hard power reset on raspberry pi too. Any ideas of something else that can be tried?

I'm having the same issue on my 3B+. I've tried another SD, reimaged several times, but the update always breaks the system after reboot. I thought it was a fluke, but if someone else has this issue maybe not.

Just did the update, too. After reboot the webinterface kind of reset itself (showing no bars at top/bottom) but my custom color setting remained. Also my library was still there and I can use the local browser interface (official 7" screen) to browse, play and go to the menu.
My Hifi Berry Pro is still working.
However, WiFi was disabled after the upgrade and won't turn on anymore (tried several times).

EDIT: After removing my NAS entry, I rebuilt the database and then was able to connect to WiFi :)
kailua

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi