Thanks for your answers. Some clarifications:

Logo
I had in my mind your first version of the full length logo

Under voltage
I get
Code: Select all
throttled=0x50000

According the link
… the Pi has previously been throttled due to under-voltage, but is not currently throttled for any reason.

So I guess is OK as is…

Disk capacity / expansion addon

Usually I resize my backup images.
If I use such a backup image I haven’t info regarding the possible expansion, neither an easy way to do it.

PS
RPi2B Rev 1.1, Allo DigiOne, ATXRaspi, 16x2 OLED display - running rAudio
s.k.

Re: RuneAudio+R e6

Postby kolmberger » 03 Dec 2020, 13:46

Is anyone using RuneAudio+R e6 in combination with a 7" Raspberry Touch Display?

On my setup, I don't see the upper and lower bar?

Cheers!
kolmberger

Postby ceejayemm » 03 Dec 2020, 17:01

Klomberber

I use the Raspberry 7in screen with a PI3b+ and RA. It works really well. To turn on the top and bottom bars go the the Playback Display options (the multi-coloured disk under the main options menu) and use the option there.

Chris
ceejayemm

Postby kolmberger » 04 Dec 2020, 11:15

ceejayemm wrote:Klomberber

I use the Raspberry 7in screen with a PI3b+ and RA. It works really well. To turn on the top and bottom bars go the the Playback Display options (the multi-coloured disk under the main options menu) and use the option there.

Chris

I got it working, thanks for the help.
kolmberger

NanoSound ONE - Hi-Fi DAC Case for Raspberry Pi

Postby jsouza » 04 Dec 2020, 17:46

While Googling around I stumbled across the following case+DAC for RPi4. Case has built-in power button and remote to control playback, etc. I imagine that power button integration with RuneAudio+R would be pretty straightforward via a script, and I imagine that the DAC will work, but the bigger question is whether the remote control would work. I'm guessing that the remote control buttons map to keystrokes, so I suppose the question is whether those keystrokes will do the intended function in RuneAudio+R.

https://nanomesher.com/shop/*NEW*-NanoSound-ONE-Hi-Fi-DAC-Case-for-Raspberry-Pi-p218569036
jsouza

Postby ceejayemm » 04 Dec 2020, 19:05

Rern

Eagle Radio in the UK (originally available via 'http://str1.sad.ukrd.com:80/eagle') has been taken over by Greatest Hits Radio and the original stream is going to change to 'https://planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits/player/?region=gas' in the near future. The new stream via this new URL is now available. It will play via a web browser (but not VLC) however adding this URL as a WebRadio to RA does some strange things, and even stranger when a logo is applied. It is not currently playable in RA at all, I guess this due to it trying to use some sort of internal player.

Can you or anybody else help ?

Thanks

Chris
ceejayemm

Postby RolandBlaze » 04 Dec 2020, 20:19

@ceejayemm

Can you or anybody else help ?

Hi Chris,

Appears to be pointing to here :- https://stream-mz.planetradio.co.uk/net2surrey.aac

RB
RuneAudio+R e6 20201108 
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.
RolandBlaze

Postby ceejayemm » 04 Dec 2020, 21:13

RolandBlaze

Thanks, that seems to do the trick.

Out of interest how did you find this url, the nearest I got to this was:

http://tx.planetradio.co.uk/icecast.php ... surrey.aac

via the http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/ website

Thanks

Chris
ceejayemm

Postby daoane » 04 Dec 2020, 21:55

Settings->System locked, no obvious way to unlock - failed update?

With the last update, the web-interface changed and is not accessible as before. In particular in the app, it is difficult to get at the settings menu. Furthermore, the "System" item in the settings menu is now locked (closed lock symbol). On the first attempt to unlock, a pop-up password window appeared. "rune" as password did not work, I haven't set another password. Now I'm locked out from the settings because since then I have no possibility unlock. Clicking the lock results in the "rune audio" logo page, nothing more. The same after reboot.

The update process for r6 seemed to work much better then in r5, where something failed with almost every update and required a re-flash. But apparently the last update failed. Or has anybody a solution to the password problem (or observed a similar behaviour)?
daoane

Postby Russ » 05 Dec 2020, 01:28

daoane wrote:Settings->System locked, no obvious way to unlock - failed update?

With the last update, the web-interface changed and is not accessible as before. In particular in the app, it is difficult to get at the settings menu. Furthermore, the "System" item in the settings menu is now locked (closed lock symbol). On the first attempt to unlock, a pop-up password window appeared. "rune" as password did not work, I haven't set another password. Now I'm locked out from the settings because since then I have no possibility unlock. Clicking the lock results in the "rune audio" logo page, nothing more. The same after reboot.

The update process for r6 seemed to work much better then in r5, where something failed with almost every update and required a re-flash. But apparently the last update failed. Or has anybody a solution to the password problem (or observed a similar behaviour)?

Posted and still waiting for a solution

Russ wrote:
Also, the latest update has put a "padlock" icon besides "System" on the drop down menu. Previously, it has the settings icon. And no, I did not opt for password to access system menu (if there is such a thing.)
Russ

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi