RuneAudio+R e6

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: RuneAudio+R e6

Postby bink » 22 Nov 2020, 13:31

only have a problem, as soon as I start using spotify I can no longer access the webinteface and I have to enter sudo reboot, then it works again until I start using spotify again.
used devices.....raspberry pi 3b, allo isolator v1, kali reclocker, piano 2.1.
kernel: 5.4.77-1-ARCH

By the way, Spotify can be operated normally via the Spotify app, only the rune web interface can no longer be accessed.

one more problem.
as soon as I go through another browser (smartphone) and try to play there, the sound is completely gone and does not return and I am forced to flash the rune img again.

edit:if spotify stops and starts again I get undefined and then the webpage is accessible again

when using spotify after refresh browser

as soon as I click on it and no longer available

after reboot settings available until I start using spotify again the problem starts all over
Last edited by bink on 23 Nov 2020, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.
bink

Postby R101 » 22 Nov 2020, 20:11

@rern

In the sources settings, the add share form has the field labels out of line with the fields.

(This is with a new install on a Pi2 using the latest image file.)
(Pi 3B, rAudio-1, JLS I2S over USB)
R101

Postby Alien8 » 22 Nov 2020, 21:23

rern wrote:Update 20201122
- Fix - MPD option settings
- Fix - WebRadio name changed after play

rern

Well not in my universe...
Can't successfully set no volume (toggles on and back off) or change audio buffer size (ribbon displayed indefinitely) no additions to mpd.conf.

Custom additions do work, so I was able to add desired setting through the GUI.

Funny enough ffmpeg enable/disable still possible.

LCD char is still adding dtparam_i2c to boot config even though gpio is chosen, not really necessary in that case.
lcdchargpio.py is not in /srv/http/bash....
Also pin difference, so need to check in the code and change if necessary. My audiophonics dac amp board doesn't use standard pins, kinda hard to change in a multilayer pcb .
Right now I have a beautiful blank display.

Alsa problem was my bad, snapclient service was somehow still up after reboot.

Would it be possible to have a beta(well..) version to try the newer things, separate from a 'all is working' milestone version which may not be bleeding edge but still quite recent enough? Depending on the time you (re)install you can have a nice working or bit more bugged version?

A8
RPi2B Rev 1.2, AUDIOPHONICS I-SABRE AMP DAC ES9023, Audiophonics ATX, hd44780 LCD running R+Re6
Alien8

Postby haddock » 23 Nov 2020, 10:17

RuneAudio+Re6 working happily on Rpi 3B+ with Allo Piano 2.1 dac.
Had a struggle adding my NAS to sources, but succeeded. (I did not realize that the + sign was there for a reason).
However 2 smaller issuses remain.
1. Settings: Network --> Lan after changing the IP for the nameserver the change will not be reflected in teh bxo. Checking resolve.cond is showing that the change there is present. Not really an issue but confusing.
2. Settings: MPD --> Bit-Perfect clicking the No Volume results in the slider to turn blue and a warning box to show up. After clicking OK the blue slider slides back and turns gray again. Is this normal behaviour? I have all volume/mixer settings turned off.
Rpi 3B+, Allo Piano 2.1, RuneAudio+R e6
haddock

Postby bink » 23 Nov 2020, 10:27

haddock wrote:2. Settings: MPD --> Bit-Perfect clicking the No Volume results in the slider to turn blue and a warning box to show up. After clicking OK the blue slider slides back and turns gray again. Is this normal behaviour? I have all volume/mixer settings turned off.

exactly the same here.

Rpi3, allo isolator v1,kali recklocker, piano 2.1.
bink

Postby R101 » 23 Nov 2020, 12:57

@rern

There seems to be a serious problem with the MPD settings.

I unplugged and reconnected the USB DAC without powering down, which previously was not a problem. There is now no output, the MPD settings page is not accessible, and the output section of mpd.conf has no soundcard settings.

I have no volume control on the playback page, and mixer disabled.
(Pi 3B, rAudio-1, JLS I2S over USB)
R101

Postby klassikmann » 23 Nov 2020, 17:48

Update R+R e6 20201122

If "System Menu -> Sound profile" checked: specific profile not selectable.
Possible reason: If /srv/http/data/system/soundprofile is created, ownership is root:root instead of http:http?

klassikmann
RPI 3B + HifiBerry Digi+ Pro + rAudio-1
klassikmann

Postby BVLabs » 25 Nov 2020, 13:35

haddock wrote:2. Settings: MPD --> Bit-Perfect clicking the No Volume results in the slider to turn blue and a warning box to show up. After clicking OK the blue slider slides back and turns gray again. Is this normal behaviour? I have all volume/mixer settings turned off.

Confirm - exactly the same here.

My setup - latest image RuneAudio+Re6 working on Rpi 3B with Terra-Berry DAC 2+
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2
Terra-Berry DAC2+
BVLabs

Postby BVLabs » 25 Nov 2020, 13:46

And another error:

nas-err.jpg
nas-err.jpg (20.88 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2
Terra-Berry DAC2+
BVLabs

Postby Alien8 » 25 Nov 2020, 21:03

Alien8 wrote:
Bug for me not changing system time, audio i2s change is not reflected on system page, nor is change written in /srv/http/data/system/ files.... still present.
A8

I stumbled on something that may shed a light : selecting an option on a drop down list (system time, i2s option) doesn't get through if I work on an android browser. Proven from at least 3 different android devices. Both chrome or firefox...
2 firefox versions as well.

Can somebody else confirm this please?

On my linux firefox there is no issue with this...

On off toggle and entry field (system name) is no problem.
Obviously the rest of the GUI responds fine which is just a click.
Minor 'feature'... not a big deal, you set variable and no need to touch it later.

Just checked, asking desktop site cures the problem as well..
Suspect selectric bug.

A8
RPi2B Rev 1.2, AUDIOPHONICS I-SABRE AMP DAC ES9023, Audiophonics ATX, hd44780 LCD running R+Re6
Alien8

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi