RuneAudio+R e3

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: RuneAudio+R e3

Postby klassikmann » 10 Jun 2020, 15:37

A tiny issue regarding specific tag values (in fact some sort of carping ;) ):
If a tag value, e.g. an album title, contains a Unicode character encoded as UTF-8 in three bytes, coverarts won't be displayed correctly.

Example:
Album title
Code: Select all
César Franck: 7 Pièces pour Orgue ou Harmonium en Fa # mineur et Sol ♭ majeur

The "♭" is the Unicode character "MUSIC FLAT SIGN" (U+266D) encoded as "0xE2 0x99 0xAD".

klassikmann
RPI 3B + HifiBerry Digi+ Pro + rAudio-1
klassikmann

Postby rern » 10 Jun 2020, 15:42

Sagnasty wrote:...
via putty session, successfully executed the following commands:
mpc find album "ALBUM NAME" artist "ARTIST NAME"
mpc find album "ALBUM NAME" albumartist "ARTIST NAME"

Sorry for not mentioning the replacement of the ALBUM NAME and ARTIST NAME. They must be as of your actual ones that got the issue.

rern
rAudio @ https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi 3B > SMSL M8 DAC
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby Sagnasty » 10 Jun 2020, 16:05

No worries - I also failed to mention that I can simply delete any album out of the pool in question (resulting in a the number of albums less than or equal to 34 for a particular album artist), rebuild the library, and the artist / album artist information will display correctly.

Therefore, there is no issue with any particular album (only that the max number of albums per artist were exceeded).
3 x Raspberry Pi 3B+ Rev 1.3 > HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro
1 x Raspberry Pi 3B Rev 1.2 > HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro
Synology DS718+
Sagnasty

Postby Garrido33 » 10 Jun 2020, 19:08

Hi Rern,

Here is a screenshot of my official 7" raspberry touch display. The resolution is 800 x 480 (not high, but enough for this display that works well). The image can be scrolled up, but in this case, the titles are hidden. No problem with the full screen (without the bars) which is perfectly centered.

Ruenaudio screenshot.jpg
Ruenaudio screenshot.jpg (71.03 KiB) Viewed 1517 times

A comment about the first page of this forum : the user manual is not correctly displayed (on Win 10), only the first page is visible.

Garrido33
Garrido33

Postby Garrido33 » 11 Jun 2020, 16:03

Hi Rern,

On my 7" RPI display, the screen without the bars is not exactly centered as said before. If I tap on repeat or shuffle, it opens "settings". If I scroll up slightly, it's OK.

Another point : I no longer have access to the system on all my devices. Runeaudio reboot and then goes back to playback mode.

Garrido33
Garrido33

Postby vaughan » 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

I'd like to use Wifi to connect to RuneAudio, with a fixed IP address. Using the Web GUI I selected the SSID, specified the WPA key etc and then wifi worked fine using DHCP, but I couldn't find a way of specifying a static IP address. In the end I edited the file /etc/netctl/<my-SSID>, set 'IP=static' and added settings for Address, Gateway and DNS. This seems to work ok, but is presumably unsupported. Does anyone have any comments on this? Or am I missing something?

Many thanks,
Vaughan
vaughan

Postby rern » 13 Jun 2020, 15:05

vaughan wrote:I'd like to use Wifi to connect to RuneAudio, with a fixed IP address. Using the Web GUI I selected the SSID, specified the WPA key etc and then wifi worked fine using DHCP, but I couldn't find a way of specifying a static IP address. In the end I edited the file /etc/netctl/<my-SSID>, set 'IP=static' and added settings for Address, Gateway and DNS. This seems to work ok, but is presumably unsupported. Does anyone have any comments on this? Or am I missing something?

There's a plus icon at the top of the page you selected the SSID.

Static IP address for devices should be done and managed at the router, not at each device. Search for "assign static ip to a device" for explainations.

rern
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby rern » 13 Jun 2020, 15:10

Update 20200613

- Fix create new coverart thumbnails bug
- Improve responsive layout of Playback page

rern
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby Garrido33 » 13 Jun 2020, 23:16

Hi Rern,

Nothing is improved on my 7" display. In the playback screen without the bars, the buttons are now hidden (I have to scroll up). Access to "System" is still impossible, even remotely (reboot for several minutes).

Garrido33
Garrido33

Postby rern » 14 Jun 2020, 08:50

Garrido33 wrote:...
Nothing is improved on my 7" display. In the playback screen without the bars, the buttons are now hidden (I have to scroll up). Access to "System" is still impossible, even remotely (reboot for several minutes).

Playback layout - A new code is almost ready.
System settings - Please post result of:
Code: Select all
/srv/http/bash/system-data.sh

rern
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi