RuneAudio doesn't remember network mount?

Please report any bug found here

RuneAudio doesn't remember network mount?

Postby Marlon Bodicker » 16 Dec 2017, 15:37

Hi everybody,

A few days ago I installed RuneAudio release version: 0.3 (build: beta-20141027) on my Raspberry Pi (1). After playing around with some tracks I placed on a USB stick, I decided to add a network mount pointing towards a shared directory on my Synology NAS. Everything worked just fine.

When I turned on my RuneAudio Pi the next day however, the network mount was gone. Please note that this NAS is NOT on 24/7, and thus was not available at the time of boot of my RuneAudio Pi.

Does RuneAudio remove network mounts it cannot find by default? And if so, is there a way to disable this behaviour? My intended use would be to primarily listen to new tracks on USB sticks/USB hard disks, and less from the NAS, as I already have a dedicated disk for the Pi.

Thanks for any info!

Marlon
Marlon Bodicker

Re: RuneAudio doesn't remember network mount?

Postby hondagx35 » 16 Dec 2017, 16:35

Hi Marlon,

please try this image.

You could also try to update your image (see documentation).
The official one is fairly old and has to be updated.

Frank
hondagx35

Re: RuneAudio doesn't remember network mount?

Postby Marlon Bodicker » 16 Dec 2017, 17:47

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your quick reply!

Oops... I hadn't noticed the fact that the official release was from 2014... Anyway, I did the update (manually, the gitpull button in dev mode didn't do anything), but I'm glad to say that upon reboot my network mount was back!

Updating appears to have solved the problem for me, so I'm a happy user once more :)

Thanks again,

Marlon
Marlon Bodicker

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Bug report