RuneAudio 0.3-beta for Raspberry Pi

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: RuneAudio 0.3-beta for Raspberry Pi

Postby nasdak » 31 Mar 2016, 21:26

i forgot to mention i'm using multiboot with noobs, had to use a special image provided by a member of this forum, so i can't update easily...
HW volume control is a bit tricky with DAC+Pro you have to mess with some odd ssh command...

i'll try the new build on another sd card
nasdak

Postby daniel » 14 Apr 2016, 19:02

Hey there, awesome effort. I love the design, look and feel, etc., so kudos!

I'm on a RPI3 and have one major major issue: Bluetooth isn't supported, and Bluetooth support in Arch is ... troublesome, to say the least. I have attempted a lot of ways to fix this to no avail. Any outlook on support for BT "headset" mode?

Thanks!

PS Also, as a random issue, you should turn HTTPD errors off on the runeaudio.com server. When I signed up I got two raw errors from PHPBB.
daniel

Postby lutilutie » 23 Apr 2016, 05:25

Hello,

After install Rune audio to my SD card (32G), the card are free only 100MB. Now an can't format to delete all runeaudio file to take back full capacity of SD. Any one has experienced on this please advise me. Thanks
lutilutie

Postby utschu » 23 Apr 2016, 10:08

You can only see 100MB.
If you want to have the nominal storage capacity for further use under Windows for example, use SDFormatter or similar piece of Software.
utschu

Postby PeteB » 23 Apr 2016, 14:54

lutilutie wrote:...
After install Rune audio to my SD card (32G), the card are free only 100MB. Now an can't format to delete all runeaudio file to take back full capacity of SD. ...

Hello,

and welcome to the forum. This is because by default, Rune Audio only uses as much space as absolutely necessary.

There are instructions on how to extend the Rune partition in the DOCS section here:

http://www.runeaudio.com/documentation/troubleshooting/extend-partition-sd/

If this does not help, please tell us how you want to use the rest of the SD card, and someone will give you more specific help.

P.
PeteB

Postby Gingko » 24 Apr 2016, 07:26

Hi There
It is with sadness that I ask - should I abandon RuneAudio on my original PiB & B+, and just use my Pi2 & Pi3 as it seems support is dwindling, development is stalled, and any hope of an updated version for the legacy versions seems pointless. I am not trying to be provocative, just seeking some kind of clarification. I have been using RuneAudio since early 2014, and have enjoyed it immensely but have lost heart with the 18 month wait for .04. I do do git pulls regularly, and read the forums (with hope) often... :(
Gingko

Postby ACX » 24 Apr 2016, 11:09

Gingko wrote:I do do git pulls regularly, and read the forums (with hope) often... :(

So you would have surely read that a brand new version is under development and that it will cover all the devices (included the Rpi1, of course) with an unified image building script, isn't it? :)
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Re: RuneAudio 0.3-beta for Raspberry Pi - Issues with iPad 1

Postby lubosv » 16 May 2016, 21:44

franz159 wrote:Hi everybody,
do you have any idea why with with an iPad 1.0 I have the dreaded "spinning wheel" while connecting issue?
I have the same problem both with Safari and Chrome.

I'm using a Raspberry B+ with Rune 0.3. Beta.

hi,

i'd like to confirm that this happens also on the Raspberry Pi 3 build (downloaded yesterday). do you think this is something that can be fixed? controlling my RPi is actually probably the last reasonable thing the fist generation of iPad can be used to.

no browser updates can be expected here, I think since they come with higher OS versions that are not suited for the hardware...
lubosv

Postby Velociraptor » 27 May 2016, 15:54

ACX wrote:
Gingko wrote:I do do git pulls regularly, and read the forums (with hope) often... :(

So you would have surely read that a brand new version is under development and that it will cover all the devices (included the Rpi1, of course) with an unified image building script, isn't it? :)

and how is that going ACX ? any news for us hungry fellows?
Velociraptor

Postby Dondorito » 04 Jun 2016, 18:40

Hey there... Pretty stupid question.
Installed runeaudio on Pi 3, but I can't get wlan to work. Don't know what I have to type in setting field netmask. DO I HAVE TO CALCULATE THIS FROM THE Ip?

Sorry I know it's all in here, but I couldn't find my specific super noob questions... There may be more.

I wiped the card, reinstalled and connected to Lan. What's the next step should I change the Lan connection to static? Can I use the same values from the Lan for the setting in the wlan? I know this has to be static.
When I use the same values for wlan connection is there for a few seconds and then it jumps back and forth every few seconds.

Again sorry, but I am dying to get this going in wlan.

Any help highly appreciated.
Dondorito

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi