Rune rAudio 1 Successes and Opportunities

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: Rune rAudio 1 Successes and Opportunities

Postby J4K » 27 Feb 2021, 19:17

Just Popped the runer1audio card in and updated through addons and all previous problems are fixed, just wont turn display off properly now, maybe leaves the backlight on? I'm using the rpi 7"screen.

Almost perfect :)

keep up the good work.

J
J4K

Postby jaygothard » 22 Mar 2021, 18:15

It's fixed now. I used a recent image of rAudio1 and had a perfect OOB setup experience. I would say that Rune is actually the easiest to get set up and running for all but an absolute novice . The open hotspot on every other boot is a nice touch. It saves me from having to sift through the documentation or do a lucky Google search for the default hotspot password. Every other part of the set up and subsequent use of the software was smooth and stable.

I have two set ups. They both consist of a Raspberry PI(3b and 4) and a Digione(Signature on the RP4 one). I have my audio files shared out from a PC running Windows 10 that is hard wired to the network and the Raspberry PIs connected via Wi-Fi. No issues after a couple of weeks of running these systems.
jaygothard

Postby Leobo71 » 26 Mar 2021, 16:05

J4K wrote:Just Popped the runer1audio card in and updated through addons and all previous problems are fixed, just wont turn display off properly now, maybe leaves the backlight on? I'm using the rpi 7"screen.

Almost perfect :)

keep up the good work.

J

Is it possible when switching off the system that the backlight also goes off?
Leobo71

Postby J4K » 26 Mar 2021, 20:01

Hi Leobo71,

Thanyou for responding, A recent update has fixed the issue and all is good now. :).

J
J4K

Postby Leobo71 » 27 Mar 2021, 13:46

When the system is switched off, the display goes out but the backlight does not. Maybe backlight off and then power off to fix the problem? This
Code: Select all
$ sudo sh -c 'echo "1"> / sys / class / backlight / rpi_backlight / bl_power' # Turn backlight off
$ sudo sh -c 'echo "0"> / sys / class / backlight / rpi_backlight / bl_power' # Turn backlight on

works.
Leobo71

Postby PiPPiP » 12 Jun 2021, 03:40

Hello,

Am on latest version of rAudio-1 - a great effort.

One item I can't work out - when I select the library (lower left button) - almost always I am presented right back to the 'start' screen which present conductor, SD, USB, NAS etc., which I can live with, but almost always I just want to start where I left off last time to save myself having to navigate back to that point

Is there a way to configure the library button to bring back to the last library selection (in my case directories in a NAS share)?

Regards

PiP
PiPPiP

Postby rern » 14 Jun 2021, 06:47

Hi PIP,

rAudio always maintains Library page data and scroll position as long as the browser was not refresh.

rern
rAudio @ https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi 3B > SMSL M8 DAC
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby PiPPiP » 15 Jun 2021, 13:29

Thanks Rern, am using firefox - not sure why it would be refreshing, but that would account for what i am seeing. I'll have a look if there is a setting in browser that inhibits for that tab.

Regards

PiP
PiPPiP

Postby tsawyer » 15 Jun 2021, 18:58

I've always wondered about this exact point as well. I use ff and the app on an android. in both cases sometimes I go back to the library other times I go back to main area. I leave ff open on a computer, it is not the active window. so there is no refresh on the page and it's a dice roll as to what will happen when I select library.

so is refresh being defined as the window much stay open on the library icon and the active window on the computer?
tsawyer

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi