Rune completely frozen and unresponsive

Please report any bug found here

Rune completely frozen and unresponsive

Postby adele » 25 Jul 2021, 15:01

Hi all,
Quite new to this - sorry ;)
While using Rune with Airplay the system froze - the two same notes started playing in a loop. We shut down Airplay, but it kept on playing the same loop. The webpage (192.168...) went unaccessible. Impossible to connect via SSH (connection timed out). No response either when we attached a screen to the Raspberry Pi. At this point I'm leaning towards unplugging the whole thing but I don't want to damage the system, however I couldn't find a clear explanation on how to safely reboot it when the system has become this much unresponsive.
Thanks for your kind help!
adele

Re: Rune completely frozen and unresponsive

Postby xonolap » 23 Jun 2023, 03:02

adele wrote:Hi all,
Quite new to this - sorry ;)
While using Rune with Airplay the system froze - the two same notes started playing in a loop. We shut down Airplay, but it kept on playing the same loop. The webpage (192.168...) went unaccessible. Impossible to connect via SSH (connection timed out). No response either when we attached a screen to the Raspberry Pi. At this point I'm leaning towards unplugging the whole thing but I don't want to damage the system, however I couldn't find a clear explanation on how to safely reboot it when the system has become this much unresponsive.
Thanks for your kind help!

Still can't fix the problem until now? Since its debut, players have generally had good things to say about weaver game
xonolap

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Bug report