Re: This is, by far, the worst user experience I've ever had

Raspberry Pi related support

Postby cmh714 » 02 Nov 2018, 15:42

'user deleted' wrote:Seriously.

Setting up the system is just painful.

Then coming to this forum and seeing "Frank" being the arrogant, poorly socialized coder troll is yet another level of pain.

You just axed your chance to get into a top-3 IoT online journal. (I'd rather just forget about this experience than bashing this unusable shit.)

EDIT: Yes, I only registered to let you know you're doing a poor job, guys. Take it or leave it.

I for one dont no what to say to dumb junk like this. We wont miss you....seems like you are a n00b.
cmh714

Postby rastus » 03 Nov 2018, 02:15

Well hi to you too "user deleted". I do agree setting up the system is painful, if you are a newbie (no insutl intended to you). As to Frank's "arrogant, poorly socialized coder troll" behaviour.... you know how it is on the Internet, Frank runs the show here, so it's his show, not yours or mine. But it seems to me, that you as a guest here, and your post, shows you to be an arrogant, poorly socialized newbie troll.... when you enter someone else's home, as a guest, maybe you should act like one... and ask for help, instead of making your first post here an alienation of yourself.

As for axing our chance to get into a top-3 IoT online journal.... threats? Really? Well that's going to make friends real fast, not.

Maybe you should've taken your own advice, and forget about this experience rather than bashing this "unusable shit". Or, ask for help... before bashing the help you never recieved because you didn't ask! Instead of only registering to let us know we're doing a poor job, maybe you should've asked.... for help. It's not begging, it's being polite. And if Frank's impolite, that's his business, but if you, as a guest, are impolite, then that's Frank's business.

Anyway, thanks for the (not so kind) feedback. Mwah!

Regards,

Rastus.
rastus

Postby rastus » 03 Nov 2018, 02:21

cmh714 wrote:I for one dont no what to say to dumb junk like this. We wont miss you....seems like you are a n00b.

cmh714,

my dear old mom used to say, "If you don't know what to say, then don't say anything." You miught not miss this newbie, but I will... he was obviously having difficulties setting up the system and seemed to full of pride to ask for help.... he is exactly the newbie we all need to help, no? And to put him down for being a "n00b" is very rude. There's no need to be rude, just because he was rude. Didn't you mom teach you anything?

And it's not "no", it's "know".... as to using double zero's in the word "n00b".... I personally take offense at your disrespect for the English language. LOL!

Regards,

Rastus.
rastus

Postby hondagx35 » 03 Nov 2018, 13:46

Hi all,

the user requested to delete his account and all posts.

Frank
hondagx35

Postby rastus » 03 Nov 2018, 15:26

hondagx35 wrote:Hi all,

the user requested to delete his account and all posts.

Frank

Sheee-it, may as well delete the whole thread Frank... he was such a party-pooper! LOL!
rastus

Postby hondagx35 » 03 Nov 2018, 16:06

Hi rastus,

may as well delete the whole thread Frank..

No way, I like to read this twice every day.

Frank
the arrogant, poorly socialized coder troll
hondagx35

Postby cmh714 » 03 Nov 2018, 16:26

hondagx35 wrote:Frank

HAHAHA love the new sig!!
cmh714

Postby rastus » 03 Nov 2018, 23:49

hondagx35 wrote:Hi rastus,

may as well delete the whole thread Frank..

No way, I like to read this twice every day.

Frank

Yeah, he sure had a way with words.... LOL! Arrogant? Maybe! But poorly socialized? Never! LOL! As for coder troll? This one still crackes me up!
rastus

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi