Qobuz support

Suggestions/requests/ideas for RuneAudio core features and functions

Qobuz support

Postby Discovery » 06 May 2015, 21:14

Qobuz provides the highest-quality online streaming so it would be great if it worked with runeaudio as a streaming source.
Discovery

Re: Qobuz support

Postby LLZZ » 26 Jun 2015, 09:32

+1 ! :)
LLZZ

Postby Aquarius » 30 Jun 2015, 10:46

This has been talked about already here, and the Rune guys have it on their roadmap. I don't know how complicated it is to integrate, though. Now that spotify is done, maybe other streaming services will be easier to integrate.
-- Aquarius
Hifi Gear: RuneAudio/Volumio on Raspberry Pi B + Hifibery Digi, Atoll ST200 (network streamer, DAC, pre-amp), Emotiva XPA-2, Bowers & Wilkins 683
Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » 20 Aug 2015, 11:03

Aquarius wrote:This has been talked about already here, and the Rune guys have it on their roadmap. I don't know how complicated it is to integrate, though. Now that spotify is done, maybe other streaming services will be easier to integrate.

A note on Qobuz:

The android control App "Bubble UPNP" now has access to your qobuz library (with your account credentials, of course), so you can stream to any DLNA renderer (such as Rune) what you have access with your Qobuz account: your purchases, streaming, etc...
It works flawlessly on local rending (plays on phone) over 3G and also on my local wifi network streamed to RuneAudio (rasp B + Hifiberry Digi) or my Hifi Streamer (Atoll ST200).

EDIT: I have the basic 5€/month subscription and it seems that, for streaming, I only get to stream 30s samples in mp3/320 instead of the full song like I have on the desktop (qobuz player on my browser). So I guess Qobuz considers that it's a "mobile" usage and applies restrictions accordingly. (consistent with this page)
-- Aquarius
Hifi Gear: RuneAudio/Volumio on Raspberry Pi B + Hifibery Digi, Atoll ST200 (network streamer, DAC, pre-amp), Emotiva XPA-2, Bowers & Wilkins 683
Aquarius

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Feature request