No Volume

Raspberry Pi related support

No Volume

Postby ersau » 14 Nov 2014, 02:00

Hello. I am on a raspyfi which works very well with a huge collection of mp3 and flac and i will try to upgrade with Rune Audio (for jacket, CUE support, blue interface...)

My DAC is a Audiophonic U Sabre (http://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/appareils ... -5807.html). Good sound and no problem with raspberry.

It is seen as "HIFIMEDY Sabre U2". Impossible to have volum control.
- Disabled : OK but not good for me
- Software : The volume knob stay to 100 and go back to 100 if changed
- Hardware : no volume knob
When i change this parameter the screen stay with a rotating arrow (connecting) and i had to reboot.

I try the patch redis-cli... and i update with gitpull, too without success.

The CUE dont work too. With the gitpull i see it but when in playlist impossible to play it.
For the moment it is unfortunatly useless for me but it is a beta (and volumio don't run at all. No buttons)

Regards

PS after pacman update, i have now volume knob ok whith software but no hardware.
Cue work but there are some bugs in database. First i try one cue. Added in cue but impossible to play. Seen as one file.
I update the folder. After update folder empty ! (i check on my nas all ok ouf !)
I update parent folder : now my files cames back and cue works.
I add one : ok
i add a second one ... and i found a very great number of files in queue witch ccame from other directory than my cue. which is only 12 parts.
I do it again but this time all correct, an other time again 16384 files in queue !
ersau

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi