Disable stream info (in queue) from radio station stream

General discussion about RuneAudio. Do not post any support or feature requests here.

Disable stream info (in queue) from radio station stream

Postby mlaky » 01 Feb 2022, 12:15

Hi!

I'm use RuneAudio for listen radio stations. Radio stations are listed in my M3U playlist. On loading playlist in Queue everything is OK - all radio station have wanted name (obtained trough M3U playlist tag - #EXTINF). But... :lol:

After I chose one radio station for listening - immediately, entry in Queue for that radio station "lose" wanted name (via #EXTINF tag in M3U playlist). Name for this radio station depend on what is this radio station is broadcasting - media info - and it is often very confusinig (e.g. i get "dash" or "null" or something else).

Can I disable this behavior - dynamics change of radio station name (media info) in Queue list?

Best regards,
Mlaky
mlaky

Re: Disable stream info (in queue) from radio station stream

Postby lakeuk » 06 Feb 2022, 18:31

Not aware of a way of disabling it, that's how it's supposed to work but certainly here in the UK a lot of the larger radio group have decided to not follow the streaming specification standards in a effort to control how their streams are used by commercial vendors.
(Pi 3, Ver. 0.4b build 20170229, usage m3u radio streams playlists)
lakeuk

Re: Disable stream info (in queue) from radio station stream

Postby kaileybutler052 » 20 Sep 2022, 15:15

RuneAudio is pretty stable. But sometimes it hangs on hi-res: it digests 96/24 without any problems, but on 192/24 it sometimes stops or even hangs. Not always correctly processes cue files, so some albums are one track. Haven't updated for a long time and many of the internet radios don't work. Control via smartphone or web interface is understandable and convenient. I had no problems with the connection. They work both via USB and I2S interface. It is useless to connect a mouse, touchscreen seems to support it, but I haven't tried it. The device can be connected to a TV or a screen and the same picture will be displayed there as on the smartphone. I built something like a network receiver in the case of a U-101 radio. There's a malinka, a DSP, and an amplifier inside. I put a usb socket on the front for flash drives. I set up wi-fi once and now it works without any problems. You can listen to your flash drive, you can listen from your smartphone, you can listen to internet radio. A small disadvantage is that you need a working wi-fi.

Kailey Butler content canager riewes.de - the best products for your car.
Wir veröffentlichen VPN-Geschwindigkeitstests mit globalen Durchschnittswerten, wobei jeder vpn Dienst neunmal getestet wird.
kaileybutler052

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to General discussion