Newbie having problem with mounting network source

ODROID related support

Re: Newbie having problem with mounting network source

Postby PeteB » 07 Mar 2016, 16:10

You are welcome. Look at the IQAudio web site, too.

The IQAudio Pi-DAC+ board uses the same dac chip (TI PCM5122) as HiFiBerry DACs, so it is functionally very similar, and it also includes a separate headphone amplifier chip (TI TPA6133A) and 3.5 mm socket that should be usable for most headphones.

They ship from Britain, and they have some other interesting goodies on their website. Unfortunately there is no distributor in the US yet, so shipping over here is $18 :!:
PeteB

Re: Newbie having problem with mounting network source

Postby dunghnguyen » 12 Mar 2016, 07:37

@fuddyduddy: I also spent much time with the mounting. It is really an "impossible mission" :).

The issue is Rune does not have the browser to detect being connected medias in the network ( @PeteB, @hondagx35 called rendering...). So if we enter the folder name with lack of full path of the source, the mounting will be failed. I hope this will be innovated in the next version of Rune.

To work the issue out. After discovery, I found out there is one simple and manual way but anyone can do. I share herewith in my case that hope some help.

My Rune connected to local network by LAN (192.168.0.88). I have a HD player Dune D1 that it has HDD (192.168.0.16) containing music files at folder RUNE.

On smartphone, use the file manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ilemanager to browse to the RUNE folder as following steps:
ImageImage

Now you have the full path + music folder, enter the same into the section Remote Directory:

Done.

Tip: Let create a different folder to keep music files (RUNE in my case) using for Rune exclusively. If you do not do this, when Rune browsing files it takes very long time as a loop that you feel like "halted" :). I have 2 HDD x 2TB that it made me painful already ;)
dunghnguyen

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to ODROID