Localization

Help wanted! How to contribute to RuneAudio project

Re: Localization

Postby Midnight » 01 Aug 2014, 11:19

jotak wrote:What's the benefit over using directly GIT?

Everybody can use the Transifex web interface to translate strings. When it comes to git only devs will do translations, not normal users. That's a problem if you want to add a wide range of languages.
Midnight

Postby ACX » 25 Sep 2014, 10:46

@Midnignt: did you find the time to make some tests about the Transifex-GitHub bidirectional integration I was talking about?
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby NEOhidra » 28 Dec 2014, 14:58

Would like to translate the UI and because of that - is it likely to have a service for transaltion (like Transifex) soon?
NEOhidra

Postby ACX » 28 Dec 2014, 17:03

Hi NEOhidra, yes we'll use Transifex for that. As soon as we find the time to setup that I'll post updates in this thread, so stay tuned.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby ABBDVD » 26 Jan 2015, 23:22

I'm also looking forward to help translating runeaudio to German (even though I'll probably keep using it in English ;) )
Anyway, I 'requested' to join the German language translation on transifex (and by accident the English too, which may be ignored/declined).

I hope a good solution for keeping Github and transifex synched can be found.

PS: I don't want to rush you. Translations are definitely less important than bugs or features.
ABBDVD

Postby ACX » 26 Jan 2015, 23:48

We will probably setup the localizations strings during february, as we proceed with the new frontend development. I will post updates in this thread.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby gumi_lee » 27 Jan 2015, 14:12

Hi
I am willing to translate into Polish RuneUI please add the Polish language on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/runeui/
gumi_lee

Postby taskent » 30 Jan 2015, 19:58

Hi,

I can translate into spanish.

When you create the language I can start the translation

Best Regards
taskent

Postby LeVolatile » 16 Mar 2015, 19:35

Midnight wrote:You should have a look on https://www.transifex.com/
It helps translating strings and syncing them to github. People just can translate the strings with a web frontend and do not need to know anything about version control systems. Also Transifex shows all available languages for your project and how much already is translated. It's free for open source projects.

I've already created an organization there, just login and I can add you as administrator: https://www.transifex.com/organization/runeaudio/

Hi Midnight,

I am interested about translation in French language but it seen to have a problem this page https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/runeui/language/fr/:

The only file I have found is for_use_runeui_enphp_fr.php and it contents just the mounts of the year. I dont think it's very useful for RuneAudio GUI...
    User "lashnarz" appear 4 TIMES on this page.
    Messages of this tread are very outdated.

What's wrong with that? Did you abandoned the translation project?

Regards
LeVolatile

Postby ACX » 17 Mar 2015, 01:12

LeVolatile wrote:What's wrong with that? Did you abandoned the translation project?

Hi LeVolatile, we are just waiting to reorganize the code after the 0.4 release, for the new version of the UI. The complete files will be published then, available for translations (that PHP file was only a test). Please keep an eye on this thread for updates.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Help the project