Library MyWebradios shows incorrect number of stations

Raspberry Pi related support

Library MyWebradios shows incorrect number of stations

Postby The_Spirit » 15 Nov 2014, 23:38

I'm enjoying RuneAudio with my RaspberryPi but have found an oddity in that the MyWebradios on the Library main screen reports an incorrect value for the number of stations.

This is what I did:

1. Created three Webradio Stations using the GUI, the Library page reported MyWebradios (3)

2. Connected through a terminal session to the Pi and added a Webradio Station by copying the .pls file into /mnt/MPD/Webradio then ran “mpc update Webradio” to update the database.

3. Going back into RuneAudio through the GUI the Library MyWebradios still reported three stations but going into the list of Webradio stations showed there were four. The new station played correctly.

4. I added three more Webradio Stations through the GUI and the Library MyWebradios now reported six though there were actually seven entries.

5. Connected through a terminal session to the Pi and ran “redis-cli hgetall webradios” which returned 12 lines representing the six Webradio stations added through the GUI.

I've done a gitpull for updates but there was no change in behaviour.

Any thoughts on what is going on, it is not a real problem as the radio stations play OK.
The_Spirit

Re: Library MyWebradios shows incorrect number of stations

Postby hondagx35 » 15 Nov 2014, 23:54

Hi The_Spirit,

Any thoughts on what is going on, it is not a real problem as the radio stations play OK.

see here http://www.runeaudio.com/forum/runeaudio-0-3-beta-for-raspberry-pi-t502-160.html#p3349

frank
hondagx35

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi