graphial inierface not showing on pi screen

Raspberry Pi related support

graphial inierface not showing on pi screen

Postby bman68 » 25 Jan 2021, 06:41

be gental with me,its my first time! been rockin a pi3b+ official 7" screen-iqaudio dac
+-iqaudio amp dac dual boot with three os(raspian,rune,osmc) for nearly four years now,still my favourite piece of tech! LOVE IT.goes everywhere,workshop,work site.never let me down(lost some touch on screen,have to use mouse to control now) Flirted with others,but rune is the one! Love your work!!! cheers!
my current problem,new build pi3b+ official 7" screen,audiophonics i-sabre dac,rune 0.5 from the audiophonics website.set up power management ok ,thanks to you guys!! audiophonics NO HELP :(
can access and run from local network(ui ?) but pi screen shows four raspberrys at top then screen full of green "OK" on left followed by actions(not shure if thats correct terminaoligy?)please can someone tell me how to get gi(graphical interface) is that right?(controls,volume,etc) on pi screen.want to be able to operate as stand alond with control on pi screen . thanks in advance
if you want log please tell me ,as simply and basicly as possible how to do that.
cheers
bman68

Re: graphial inierface not showing on pi screen

Postby rastus » 25 Jan 2021, 09:29

bman68 wrote:...audiophonics i-sabre dac,rune 0.5 from the audiophonics website....audiophonics NO HELP...

I too have the Audiophonics i-Sabre DAC (great sound hey!) I too found them (Audiophonics support) to be of no help. That version of Rune (0.5) is almost two years old, and the version Audiophonics (on their website is not up-gradable!)

The latest version of Rune is a fan-made version (runeaudio-r-e6-t7141.html) and is far superior than 0.5.

Regards,

Rastus.
rastus

Re: graphial inierface not showing on pi screen

Postby Ears of Tin » 25 Jan 2021, 19:23

rastus wrote:The latest version of Rune is a fan-made version (runeaudio-r-e6-t7141.html) and is far superior than 0.5

It gets even better - https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Ears of Tin

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi