error after update

Raspberry Pi related support

error after update

Postby tsawyer » 09 Feb 2021, 21:52

running raudio 1, 20210209 on a pi3. just updated and bounced the box, hit play and was looking at the playlist. next thing I know I had this on the screen

Error: JSON.parse: bad escaped character at line 1 column 886 of the JSON data▮{ "player" : "mpd" , "btclient" : false , "consume" : false , "control" : "Headphone" , "counts" : { "album": 2609, "albumartist": 695, "artist": 871, "composer": 1739, "date": 64, "genre": 166, "nas": 0, "sd": 0, "usb": 1, "song": 31025, "webradio": 12 } , "lcd" : false , "librandom" : false , "playlistlength" : 13 , "playlists" : 1 , "relays" : false , "relayson" : false , "updateaddons" : false , "volume" : 75 , "volumemute" : 0 , "webradio" : false , "repeat" : false , "random" : false , "single" : false , "elapsed" : 37 , "file" : "USB/tank/Pink Floyd/Delicate Sound of Thunder/Delicate Sound of Thunder (Disc 1)/02. Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd - C--xxxxx-mp3-Recorded-Pink Floyd-Delicate Sound of Thunder-Delicate Sound of Thunder (Disc 1).mp3" , "song" : 6 , "state" : "play" , "timestamp" : 1612903451198 , "updating_db" : false , "volumemute" : 0 , "Album" : "C:\xxxxx\mp3\Recorded\Pink Floyd\Delicate Sound of Thunder\Delicate Sound of Thunder (Disc 1)" , "Artist" : "Pink Floyd" , "Time" : 323 , "Title" : "Learning to Fly" , "sampling" : "7/13 • 44.1 kHz 128 kbit/s • MP3" , "coverart" : ""}

I pretty am not able to do anything with the box. since I knew the url for settings I was able to maneuver around to that page but playing or selecting musc, not an option.
tsawyer

Re: error after update

Postby rern » 10 Feb 2021, 03:43

tsawyer wrote:...
Error: JSON.parse: bad escaped character at line 1 column 886 of the JSON data▮{ "player" : "mpd" , "btclient" : false , "consume" : false , "control" : "Headphone" , "counts" : { "album": 2609, "albumartist": 695, "artist": 871, "composer": 1739, "date": 64, "genre": 166, "nas": 0, "sd": 0, "usb": 1, "song": 31025, "webradio": 12 } , "lcd" : false , "librandom" : false , "playlistlength" : 13 , "playlists" : 1 , "relays" : false , "relayson" : false , "updateaddons" : false , "volume" : 75 , "volumemute" : 0 , "webradio" : false , "repeat" : false , "random" : false , "single" : false , "elapsed" : 37 , "file" : "USB/tank/Pink Floyd/Delicate Sound of Thunder/Delicate Sound of Thunder (Disc 1)/02. Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd - C--xxxxx-mp3-Recorded-Pink Floyd-Delicate Sound of Thunder-Delicate Sound of Thunder (Disc 1).mp3" , "song" : 6 , "state" : "play" , "timestamp" : 1612903451198 , "updating_db" : false , "volumemute" : 0 , "Album" : "C:\xxxxx\mp3\Recorded\Pink Floyd\Delicate Sound of Thunder\Delicate Sound of Thunder (Disc 1)" , "Artist" : "Pink Floyd" , "Time" : 323 , "Title" : "Learning to Fly" , "sampling" : "7/13 • 44.1 kHz 128 kbit/s • MP3" , "coverart" : ""}

It's the album title with backslashes.

To restore Playback page, clear Playlist:
Code: Select all
mpc clear

rern
rAudio @ https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi 3B > SMSL M8 DAC
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Re: error after update

Postby tsawyer » 10 Feb 2021, 16:04

thanx for the response. yep, I did notice that detail along with more metadata than I expected in the file itself. what I questioned was the first line

Error: JSON.parse: bad escaped character at line 1 column 886 of the JSON data

once that came up, I couldn't go anywhere. with nothing rendering on the page, I would not have been able to access anything. the normal wheel or options in the album graphic were not something I could select. the code was the only thing on the screen. since I knew what the url was for settings, I entered it and pulled them up. but the main page stayed down for 4 reboots. the problem fixed itself like an hour later but I wasn't sure if there was something in the update starting the issue. as of now, I can see the page but I haven't used the box
tsawyer

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi