Cannot mount NAS

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: Cannot mount NAS

Postby rastus » 18 Jan 2019, 03:11

foxint wrote:Rastus

May I ask again: Please do not make anymore personal observations and if you want to add something please add something positive.

I have reported the post. I hope, I really hope that you stop posting on my questions. Your comments are not constructive, and they are not welcomed.

"....add something positive." <---- Sell your Raspberry Pi, buy something else. I'm positive of that.... truth, get over it.
rastus

Postby foxint » 18 Jan 2019, 03:28

Rastus

I have 2 points:

1. I do not know how to edit a text file. (You can read into that what you like).

2. I asked you very nicely to stop making comments if they are personal and unproductive.

We all can get a little emotional, but that is no excuse for covert abuse or inuendo.

I am not stressed, just sad that you continue to make non constructive comments.

How many times do I have to ask, Please Mr Rastus, please do not make any more comments?
foxint

Postby rastus » 18 Jan 2019, 04:15

foxint wrote:Rastus

I have 2 points:
1. I do not know how to edit a text file. (You can read into that what you like).
2. I asked you very nicely to stop making comments if they are personal and unproductive.
We all can get a little emotional, but that is no excuse for covert abuse or inuendo.
I am not stressed, just sad that you continue to make non constructive comments.
How many times do I have to ask, Please Mr Rastus, please do not make any more comments?

Mr fox,

1. It is as easy as a double left mouse button click on the config.txt (or the 'config' file) in the root folder of the MicroSD card that you installed RunaAudio onto.... it will load up instantly.

2. Your definition of "personal and unproductive" is not mine.
a. You take it personal because I say it's user error.... not a network, hardware or software error.
b. You also take it personal because I say 'buy a ready made product'.

I am in no way imotional, nor am I trying to be abusive... and there certainly is no inuendo, as I've been very straight forward.

As to my comments: you may ask as many times as you wish.

Regards,

Rastus.
rastus

Postby hirexamarin » 23 Jan 2019, 11:30

I have been able to hear the radio on my other pi the Pi2Media 502 DAC
hirexamarin

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi