can not turn on bluetooth

Raspberry Pi related support

can not turn on bluetooth

Postby tsawyer » 09 May 2022, 17:00

running raudio 20220428 on a 3b pi. I prob use this pi the least on my network so I can not say when exactly the problem occurred but I no longer can turn on bluetooth. I know I used it a few weeks ago and it was connected to a set of speakers about a foot away. now I see the bluetooth is inactive when I go to the system screen. when I try to enable it, I see the pop up saying enabling but then it slides itself back to inactive. is this something from an update or is it hw being a problem? I did not want to start adding packages onto the box unless I have some idea on how it would/ would not upset the existing config so I passed on installing blueman. anyone else having problems with bluetooth or has been using it on this version without a problem?
tsawyer

Re: can not turn on bluetooth

Postby rosydam » 15 May 2023, 15:35

It's difficult to determinefnaf the exact cause of the Bluetooth issue without more information or being able to investigate the system directly.
rosydam

Postby laurajames9010 » 17 Aug 2023, 04:01

It's not enough to know what the cause is. basketball stars
laurajames9010

Postby Runoca » 28 Aug 2023, 07:50

It has many causes, I have restarted it many times and it is back to the original state. octordle
Runoca

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi