BUGS and other misc

Please report any bug found here

BUGS and other misc

Postby Joshman08 » 06 Feb 2015, 19:42

I currently download the software today and ran it on a raspberry pi. I cant get the Airplay for I phone to work, and the WiFi set up keeps bugging out. every thing else seems to be perfect.
I doubled check the settings to enable the services and they just wont work. How can i fix this issue

Since I have your attention what audio device(s) should i add to the pi. I eventrly want to make a WiFi airplay server with this set up.
Lastly is this project still active, the last news post was from last year saying happy birthday
Joshman08

Re: BUGS and other misc

Postby ACX » 06 Feb 2015, 21:27

Hi ,
I take the opportunity to reply you also here in public.

The project is absolutely active and alive. We just don't like to post news if we don't have anything relevant to write about.
We are currently working hard in the background on the new 0.4 release and in parallel to a revolution of the code for both backend and frontend.

Having said that, as your first time here let me suggest you to stop for a while and take a look around. You'll quickly realize that you could have found answers by yourself before opening new topics and send me a PM.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Bug report