Another mild bug

Please report any bug found here

Another mild bug

Postby number9 » 04 Jul 2015, 13:39

If I attach a USB device, it works great.

If I shutdown the runeaudio system and unplug the USB device, and then turn on runeaudio, it shows one USB drvice. I can not make this go away. I plugged in a new USB device, and now it shows that I have 2 USB devices, although I only have one plugged in. I can not figure out how to make this go away (to show only 1 USB device now that only 1 is plugged in).
number9

Re: Another mild bug

Postby ACX » 07 Jul 2015, 08:33

Hi number9,
take a look at this similiar topic.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby number9 » 04 Aug 2015, 23:58

ACX wrote:Hi number9,
take a look at this similiar topic.

Thanks, but my problem is a little different. The drive is not show in the /sources page of the interface. Under USB Mounts on that page it only shows the one (that is connected and in use). The old USB drive that I had mounted and unmounted is not shown there. The problem is that on the "Browse Your Library" page it shows (2) beside "USB Storage". When I click it, it only shows the one (in use and correct) drive. This is only an annoyance to myself and the others that are accessing this runeaudio player (they are like, why does it show (2)?).
number9

Postby ACX » 05 Aug 2015, 00:14

For some reason there is a wrong entry left in the redis database. You should delete it using redis-cli like suggested by hondagx35 here.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Bug report