0.3 Beta on Udoo schedule

UDOO related support

Re: 0.3 Beta on Udoo schedule

Postby Orion » 01 Mar 2016, 02:44

Hi Kilgore,
we are working hard to create our new distro build process that will be used to create images for the various platforms, including UDOO (and many others).
So don't loose the faith and stay tuned.

Ciao.
Simone.
RuneAudio - Embedded Hi-Fi music player
SoloStereo - Alla riscoperta dell'alta fedeltà
Orion
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby Kilgore » 01 Mar 2016, 10:07

thanks for the update Simone.
Cheers from Down Under!
[Rune 0.4 Beta / Rasbperry Pi 3 / Pi 7" touch screen / HiFi Digi+ Pro / Optical / Schiit Bifrost MB]
Kilgore

Postby Kilgore » 06 Jul 2016, 01:46

Hi Simone, I'm still tuned in, but I guess there is no news?

I am considering trying to sell my now two year old Udoo board and instead get myself an ODROID. I'd prefer to use the Udoo as it has provision for direct connection of a hard drive via SATA and my plan was to build a 'stand alone' solution. But it has been a long wait and I'd like to get moving. Is a release for Udoo still planned?

Cheers from Down Under, Kim
[Rune 0.4 Beta / Rasbperry Pi 3 / Pi 7" touch screen / HiFi Digi+ Pro / Optical / Schiit Bifrost MB]
Kilgore

Postby Kilgore » 12 Jul 2016, 09:39

OK....looks like Udoo is off the list.
ODROID here I come.
Kilgore

Postby Kilgore » 26 Jul 2016, 23:51

Just thought I'd update this thread. I asked about Udoo on the General Discussion forum a few days ago and below is the reply by ACX » 20 Jul 2016, 22:56 in case you own an Udoo and did not see the message.

I'm afraid we won't be able to release the new version before the end of summer, and the UDOO image could take a bit more time to be ready, even if it will share the same system base with all the other platforms. If you are tired to wait you might consider to buy the ODROID (which is a very good platform btw).

So it is still in the pipeline. :)
Kilgore

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to UDOO