Web UI password protected?

General discussion about RuneAudio. Do not post any support or feature requests here.

Web UI password protected?

Postby synertic » 14 May 2017, 06:48

Hi, I plan to use runeaudio on a Raspberry Pi in a business office to play Music on hold on the phone system. It is possible to use a login and password to acces the webUI to prevent employee to access the device from the IP address?

Also it is possible to make the music automaticly play after a reboot?

Last question, It is possible to create a task to download the new music on hold on a web server beach night?

thank

Eric
synertic

Re: Web UI password protected?

Postby hondagx35 » 14 May 2017, 11:38

Hi Eric,

with a Raspberry Pi2 or 3 and my latest test image both is possible.

Last question, It is possible to create a task to download the new music on hold on a web server beach night?

No idea what you are asking.

Frank
hondagx35

Re: Web UI password protected?

Postby Velociraptor » 04 Jun 2017, 19:32

synertic wrote:Hi, I plan to use runeaudio on a Raspberry Pi in a business office to play Music on hold on the phone system. It is possible to use a login and password to acces the webUI to prevent employee to access the device from the IP address?

Also it is possible to make the music automaticly play after a reboot?

Eric

hej eric first question I would suggest some http basic auth and for the other 2 I guess some cronjob should work
Velociraptor

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to General discussion