Web Radio DB shows wrong number

General discussion about RuneAudio. Do not post any support or feature requests here.

Web Radio DB shows wrong number

Postby rpt007 » 08 Feb 2017, 00:22

Hi all,

when setting up a Raspi 3 with RuneAudio I copied and pasted some of the local music folders and they were updated in the Local Storage with no problems. Then I copied the whole webradio folder with 9 web radio stations which I used on my Raspi 2.

I manually added 2 more radio stations via Dirble and all of my radio stations are shown in the "My Web Radios" folder and all of them play as expected.

The issue is that the number of web radio stations, which is shown in brackets, is wrong. This number just shows the number of stations which I added via Dirble.

As said, everything works, but apparently the count is not updated during the database update process.
rpt007

Re: Web Radio DB shows wrong number

Postby hondagx35 » 08 Feb 2017, 21:51

Hi rpt007,

As said, everything works, but apparently the count is not updated during the database update process.

This is a known issue. Radio stations can not be imported this way because they also have to be added to our database.
Please read this.

Frank
hondagx35

Re: Web Radio DB shows wrong number

Postby rpt007 » 08 Feb 2017, 22:08

Thanks Frank,

for the time being I will use the bash script. I don't add that many web radio stations, but it was convenient to just copy them on file/folder layer.

Raimund
rpt007

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to General discussion