Page 50 of 51

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2019, 09:00
by rern
Garrido33 wrote:...
- There are no more CoverArt images in the "Browse by Coverart" library, but when you click on an empty CovertArt, the album open and the CovertArt is displayed with the songs ;
- The "Single tap song" (Add + Play) no longer works (checked in the library tools), and there is no context menu (impossible to select and add a song to the playlist, impossible to play the song)
...

Browse By CoverArt - thumbnail files from coverarts directory
Coverarts in album view - fullsize files from each directory of that album
Try long-press CoverArt to update. It will find the previously created directory and make it works again.

Single tap song Add + Play - fixed.

rern

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2019, 18:13
by R101
rern,

I cannot play any albums at the moment as there is no playback menu in the album list, and the option to show it has gone from the library options.

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2019, 21:19
by Garrido33
Hi Rern,

I updated the database and thumbnails : still dummy thumbnails in "Browse by Coverart". I reflashed totally the SD Card and created a new library (to test) : situation unchanged. The message after update mentions for each file "no Coverart found". Coverarts are however displayed correctly in the album search.

"Single tap song Add + Play" works well now.

Garrido33

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 04:02
by rern
R101 wrote:I cannot play any albums at the moment as there is no playback menu in the album list, and the option to show it has gone from the library options.

Context menu icons on the right were gone. Use main icons on the left instead.

rern

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 04:08
by rern
Garrido33 wrote:I updated the database and thumbnails : still dummy thumbnails in "Browse by Coverart". I reflashed totally the SD Card and created a new library (to test) : situation unchanged. The message after update mentions for each file "no Coverart found". Coverarts are however displayed correctly in the album search.
...

Try:
Code: Select all
sed -i '/file_put_contents/ a\return $coverfile;' /srv/http/enhancegetcover.php
rm /srv/http/assets/img/coverarts/*

Then do Thumnails Update again.

rern

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 06:03
by AndyF
Hi rern,

Dirble stations seem to be unsorted. Alphabetical sidebar don't work, too.

Regards, Andy

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 11:56
by Garrido33
Rern wrote :
Try:
sed -i '/file_put_contents/ a\return $coverfile;' /srv/http/enhancegetcover.php
rm /srv/http/assets/img/coverarts/*
Then do Thumnails Update again.


Hi Rern,

After this modification, the coverarts have reappeared and everything is ok now. Thanks.

Regards,
Garrido33

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 12:13
by R101
rern wrote:
R101 wrote:I cannot play any albums at the moment as there is no playback menu in the album list, and the option to show it has gone from the library options.

Context menu icons on the right were gone. Use main icons on the left instead.

rern


Thanks. I did not see that change.

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2019, 23:40
by AndyF
Hi rern,

sometimes I get an empty library tab after I did some changes in playback-settings (e. g. change to large coverart).
The only thing that help, is to uninstall>reinstall UIe.
Any idea to debug/what's going wrong?

regards, Andy

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2019, 13:22
by rern
Update 20190317

- Fix Browse By CoverArt thumbnails update when created from embedded
- Fix sorting and index bar in Dirble
- Show image icons in Dirble

rern